Introducing Cagecraft: Nothing Fancy, Just Fundamentals

a guy

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been getting asked for awhile (years) if I have my own blog. I finally got around to making one.

http://cagecraft.net/

It's exactly what it sounds like, a blog dedicated purely to the craft of cage fighting. This is the only post I'm gonna make to shamelessly promote it, otherwise I'll still be posting here as usual and just adding a link to make it easier to find my work. Check it out guys, please let me know if you have any feedback! For those who don't give a shit, I'll leave you with one of my favorite gifs just so you can't say this was a complete waste of your time.

will definitely be checking this out and posting on my twitter to get you some more looks

That's great man! Congrats on the blog and keep up the great work!

Hopefully you wont leave the nest too soon, Sherdog will miss you!

Awesome brother look forward to mulling through it and will provide feedback when I can. Congratulations on finally making it happen!

That's great man! Congrats on the blog and keep up the great work!

Hopefully you wont leave the nest too soon, Sherdog will miss you!

Thanks man!

Ha, don't worry, I'm still gonna be hanging around here regardless of what happens with that. Who knows if it'll go anywhere anyway.

Awesome brother look forward to mulling through it and will provide feedback when I can. Congratulations on finally making it happen!

Awesome let me know what you think!

Very cool man. Hope you gain a lot out of this experience.

I've been writing for about a year now and I"m learning a lot more about how to connect to readers. It's a great learning process overall.

Very cool man. Hope you gain a lot out of this experience.

I've been writing for about a year now and I"m learning a lot more about how to connect to readers. It's a great learning process overall.

Good to hear! I'm looking forward to growing as a writer, analyst and martial artist through this!

I've read a couple of your blogs. You write very well. You find that perfect blend of simplification whilst maintaining complexity. You interpret every bit of information within context and your writing flows easily. Keep the good work up dude. :)

I've read a couple of your blogs. You write very well. You find that perfect blend of simplification whilst maintaining complexity. You interpret every bit of information within context and your writing flows easily. Keep the good work up dude. :)

Thanks a lot! I really try hard to walk the line between writing stuff that's interesting for knowledgeable readers and educational for more casual readers.

Great news! I was hoping you would make a blog like that!

Always enjoyed your posts mate, looking forwards to more!

Def checking it out. Glad you finally did something like this.

So...you got to fight sinister now, right?

Back