Interview: GSP confident he'll beat Hendricks, hints at a KO or sub 1st round

I'll believe it when I see it. He's been a broken man since Serra.

Broken man? Even you must find that statement stupid....you may not like him and good on ya....dominated every top WW in the world....but is broken...fuck stick

Not sure if serious.
But anyone GSP via getting KO'd or 50-45

GSP will silence the haters with a first round stoppage. Hendricks has nothing for GSP.

firefly.gif

Broken man? Even you must find that statement stupid....you may not like him and good on ya....dominated every top WW in the world....but is broken...fuck stick

Canadians would pay PPV money to watch GSP do water aerobics for 25 minutes

7 pages of responses and not one mention of Wolf Tickets???

All of you doubters obviously 'ave no idea 'ow dark it iz inside 'iz 'ed...

i doubt GSP will win in the first round
i doubt GSP will win via KO or submission
...i doubt GSP will even win.

if by some chance GSP does win by ko or sub i only see it happening in the fifth round.

Nothing against GSP whatsoever, but I'm rooting for Hendricks in this one.

GSP's fight to lose obviously, he'll most likely take a UD.

Just curious. Why are you cheering for a fighter that uses Lay and Pray and cheering against a fighter that never has? Honest question.

.... or 5 rounds of jab, wrestlefuck, jab, wrestlefuck.

Is he gonna ask us not to blink for half an hour again? That's impossible, Georges.

81695db2d8437d0a4155b3a1d1e07d.jpg

GSP gives the same prediction every fight. Funny enough that we get the same outcome every fight too.

Still, a 50-45 over Johnny would be mighty impressive - especially like the one he gave to Koscheck.

I actually think he could KO him. Hendricks comes forward with wreckless abandonment sometimes and I'm sure he doesn't think GSP is going to be able to hurt him with standing strikes.

I think Hendricks could underestimate GSP's power and overcommit because of this and get clipped by a superman jab.

That being said, I hope Hendricks KO's him.

Cool, so when GSP looks at the clock late in the R1, it will be because he knows he has to finish Hendricks in R1, right?
It's not going to be because he wants to surprise Hendricks at some point in the last minute with a quick level change to a TD?

The question was : "WHAT'S YOUR PERFECT FIGHT?"

Bravo TS for lying to get more answers.

Thank god somebody watched the interview and has some form of reading / listening comprehension. Did any of you twats even listen to the interview?

Showdown Joe: .....if you had a perfect fight... UFC's 20th anniversary show, what would it be?
GSP: "(The gonna / zee) win by knockout or submission in 1st round."

"the gonna / zee" in brackets due to his broken english and english not being his first language. French speaking canadians often start english sentences with "the". i.e.;

"what is the perfect outcome?"
"the knockout in first round"

Last edited:
Back