Interview: GSP confident he'll beat Hendricks, hints at a KO or sub 1st round

50-44 more likely as Hendricks gasses bad late.

Or he knocks GSP silly with a big left hand early.

I'm not expecting it, but when GSP has worthy opponents in front of him he fights his best.

I mean as crazy as it sounds, it's also impossible to ignore the fact that GSP has come the closest to finishing Condit. That cut was pissing blood and GSP came within a hair's breadth of stopping that fight inside of what, 1 or 2 rounds? (can't remember which round the doctor stepped in).

The GSP who fought Condit before the high kick would finish a lot of opponents, it's just a problem of getting GSP to fight that way. He tends to push the pace a lot harder against tougher opponents, so hopefully he'll come out hard against Hendricks.

GSP better be confident. I have all my vcash on him. :cool:

I think it will be another 50-45, Don't Blink performance, by GSP.

Yeah, because if I ask you what's your perfect woman? And you answer "Be with Jennifer Lawrence." It means you said you will be with Jennifer Lawrence... Same thing.
Also, GSP isn't english.

Your title is misleading no matter how you try to justify it, if you can't admit that, then it's just not worth talking with you, because it's a fact that it's misleading.

Your analogy is crap, i gave you a transcript of what GSP said, if you're going to troll my thread with baseless accusations you're going to have to do better.

GSP disregarded the question and said how he's going to win.

GSP will silence the haters with a first round stoppage. Hendricks has nothing for GSP.

He may be confident of that, but I'm not.

Being honest, I see a way bigger chance of GSP finishing this fight, compared to Nick and Condit fights.
Unless Hendricks is a serious guard player and nobody knows it, GSP will inflict way more damage from top position in this fight.

I hope he does get reckless in the 1st rd cuz thats the only round hendricks has a shot at beating him

breaking-bad-what-061813.gif

Imagine if he did. These boards would go nuts.

Time to resurrect the shin kick to the dome, a la Matt Hughes 2.

Gonna be a great fight I feel. Hendricks obviously has a chance, anyone with that kind of power does. But all in all if GSP is even 80% of what he's been in the past it's gonna be very rough on Big Rig.

Another thing, anyone feel Hendricks is so confident, so dependent on his possible victory, so over come with the whole thing that if he loses we are gonna see him shedding tears in the octagon? Not many guys let the river flow after a loss but if anyone is set for a flooding with the way he is so dependent on this thing, I see it happening.

Lmao....GSP finishing a fight? He hasn't finished a fight since the Bush administration

Pretty sure he said ideally a 1st round finishes not that he will. GSP doesn't finish happy meals

Gonna be a great fight I feel. Hendricks obviously has a chance, anyone with that kind of power does. But all in all if GSP is even 80% of what he's been in the past it's gonna be very rough on Big Rig.

Another thing, anyone feel Hendricks is so confident, so dependent on his possible victory, so over come with the whole thing that if he loses we are gonna see him shedding tears in the octagon? Not many guys let the river flow after a loss but if anyone is set for a flooding with the way he is so dependent on this thing, I see it happening.

I see Hendricks just doing the exact same thing Brock did when he lost to Cain: going out hunting and killing the biggest thing you find

148802_164033970301899_111432358895394_290127_5058634_n.jpeg

Hendricks is a pretty much just an every day man's man. He'll be upset, than crack a couple beers and go do what makes him happy to ease the pain till he can get back in there and erase his loss

GSP and his fans always saying he'll finish the next fight is like me saying i wont jack off for the rest of the week

its not happening

It's hard to take him seriously when he says he's going to finish his opponent. He says this shit before every fight.

If he wins, it will likely be another boring 5-round fight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back