Interracial Dating?

As the late, great Big Pun said: "I don't discriminate, I regulate every shade of the ass"

Guys saying they won't do Black girls is missing out on the best blowjobs. @Zer

I live in like the fucking whitest area, I think the census has white folks at 95% of the population here or something ridiculous so, it isn't a massive option. Which is a shame, really.

Need more black guys... GIRLS! Need more black girls around here... yeah.

I'm Mexican and mostly date white women. I live in California so it isn't that big of a deal here. My current gf is white and we don't really have people stare or do any weird shit

yeah, in the southwest and west coast where there are more folks of mexican-descent, it's not an issue at all. though you usually see this with those who have more spanish blood than indian blood dating white folks.

yeah, in the southwest and west coast where there are more folks of mexican-descent, it's not an issue at all. though you usually see this with those who have more spanish blood than indian blood dating white folks.
I'm a little on the darker tan side but it's still hasn't been an issue. Shes originally from the south so I dont know how we'd fare walking around where she's from.

I have been dating an asian girl and it is really cool. We met online on secret benefits dating service and I like using it a lot, I have to say. Check it out too, maybe you will find someone ;)

Last edited:
I live in like the fucking whitest area, I think the census has white folks at 95% of the population here or something ridiculous so, it isn't a massive option. Which is a shame, really.

Need more black guys... GIRLS! Need more black girls around here... yeah.

I consulted my expert @NightwingBJJ

What do you guys think of interracial dating? Personally, I won't get with a white chick. I mean, I'll smash a white chick, but for a relationship I'll only get with a Latina or black chick. I feel that in my soul. I'll only put a ring on a Latina or black girl.

What do you guys think? Pics encouraged.

Harley-Dean-f58.bio.jpg
I think you're racist. White people are only good enough to fuck but not start a family with? Explain yourself

I've read this thread before and my answer is the same. I fuck all of them.

I coined the term "equal-opportunity lover," so yes, I am certainly okay with interracial dating.

I think you're racist. White people are only good enough to fuck but not start a family with? Explain yourself

My opinion has evolved. I’m with a white girl now and she’s amazing. Probably going to marry this one.

My penis does not discriminate. All races have beautiful women.

Back