Interesting day- anyone from Dallas?

How you liking Plano?

It's good for family life. Comfortable etc. Although every white male between 45-55 wears a ralph lauren polo shirt tucked into khaki shorts with brown belt and crocs. How about you? It's going to be crazy with traffic in the next 4 years I'm guessing with the construction and business investment etc

It's good for family life. Comfortable etc. Although every white male between 45-55 wears a ralph lauren polo shirt tucked into khaki shorts with brown belt and crocs. How about you? It's going to be crazy with traffic in the next 4 years I'm guessing with the construction and business investment etc

lmao, thats not the worst of it. Wait tell you see all the little brats driving super nice cars, some girl in my school was driving a Gallardo lambo which only 150 models where made.

its a good city if you have a family. And, yeah and the all the stores are stacked with trophy wife's.

Well to be fair a lot of big company's moved there HQ's here, so traffic keeps getting worst, i remember when they said the new roads in Frisco will help with traffic.....lmao
Not even remotely true.

lmao, thats not the worst of it. Wait tell you see all the little brats driving super nice cars, some girl in my school was driving a Gallardo lambo which only 150 models where made.

its a good city if you have a family. And, yeah and the all the stores are stacked with trophy wife's.

Well to be fair a lot of big company's moved there HQ's here, so traffic keeps getting worst, i remember when they said the new roads in Frisco will help with traffic.....lmao
Not even remotely true.

I like Plano alot, but in a few years I'll bail out to somewhere with mountains and countryside...and also a state that isn't hotter than the surface of the fucking sun. PS Iraq has better roads than Texas lol

Neighbors with Polo's tucked into khaki shorts are ideal.

I like Plano alot, but in a few years I'll bail out to somewhere with mountains and countryside...and also a state that isn't hotter than the surface of the fucking sun. PS Iraq has better roads than Texas lol

ahahaha, lol thats sad because my brother in law said the same thing.

my parents did the same thing, but they had to move to Florida an leave the mountains since they didnt have access to better medical facility's living in there houses in New mexico and Hawaii.

personally i think Austin and the surrounding city's are better then here, but the heat is worst an the traffic is worst.

Back