Interesting day- anyone from Dallas?

UTSW/parkland/childrens are all near harry hines...that should tell you enough.

BUMC...nursing classmate of mine was attacked on the campus and her car was stolen. I always saw a bunch of bums wandering around on my way to class.

THR Presby Dallas is probably in the best area but there are pockets of hood around it.

The facilities are nice but the neighborhoods surround each facility are sketchy AF. Methodist charlton has quite the reputation.

Pretty much any of the hospitals around Plano/Frisco area are nice and in good neighborhoods lol.

.....lol i give up.

there is baylor hospital in plano and its brand spankin new.

.....lol i give up.

there is baylor hospital in plano and its brand spankin new.

If you're in Plano then you're near nice hospitals period. THR Plano, Baylor Heart Hospital, and Methodist Richardson are all on the newer side and in nice areas.

Was it in plain view?
Daytime or Night time?
You said it was in center console, but was it clearly visible by outside view?

Guns are a hot commodity in both legal and underground markets. It's worth more than gold jewelry.
Gun thievery happens more often in good neighborhoods than bad neighborhoods.

Like 2pm Saturday broad daylight at Methodist in Dallas, gun in center console not in plain sight. 90% tinted windows pretty much too.

If you're in Plano then you're near nice hospitals period. THR Plano, Baylor Heart Hospital, and Methodist Richardson are all on the newer side and in nice areas.

Yea I am in Plano but my wife wasn't near there at the time

Like 2pm Saturday broad daylight at Methodist in Dallas, gun in center console not in plain sight. 90% tinted windows pretty much too.

If it's methodist charlton then I'm not surprised. That place has a reputation. People at parkland and jps joke about how ghetto that place is.

All jokes aside I am sorry for what your family has gone through and hope your kiddo is well.

Again depends what part... so no

just go sit down lol.
Oh you're the know it all military buff with no combat experience.

Hopefully Soldier of Fortune does an article one day of how shitty Dallas is so you can regurgitate that shit on here like you actually know something.

If it's methodist charlton then I'm not surprised. That place has a reputation. People at parkland and jps joke about how ghetto that place is.

All jokes aside I am sorry for what your family has gone through and hope your kiddo is well.

Cheers mate, if my wife was carrying it'd have been a diff story if she was robbed physically, she's a fucking beast with 9mm pistols lol.

heh.. i did a part of my training over at UTSW and Parkland.. not the greatest of areas.. but it's not that bad overall..

Oh you're the know it all military buff with no combat experience.

Hopefully Soldier of Fortune does an article one day of how shitty Dallas is so you can regurgitate that shit on here like you actually know something.

why are you getting angry? lol Calm the fuck down little lady, again you clearly haven't been to Dallas to say such things.

why are you getting angry? lol Calm the fuck down little lady, again you clearly haven't been to Dallas to say such things.
I'm not mad, princess.
When I realized who you are it all made sense.
It's OK. Know it alls, know it all.

physician..

i also used to work in Plano

What would an educated chap like yourself be wasting man hours on sherdog for lol. My mrs is an MSW at methodist, I've been working overseas that long I'll probably lose my paramedic licence in March. Trying to get a weekend job but I'll probably end up a fucking janitor while at college lol.

What would an educated chap like yourself be wasting man hours on sherdog for lol. My mrs is an MSW at methodist, I've been working overseas that long I'll probably lose my paramedic licence in March. Trying to get a weekend job but I'll probably end up a fucking janitor while at college lol.

lol... i work from home now doing telemed... i sherdog all day :)

Back