Interesting day- anyone from Dallas?

BillytheFish

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Wife took son to ER due to allergic reaction to ant stings, she works there so was seen in 20 mins. During that time someone broke into the car and stole glock 19, glasses, checkbook, ipod.

Cunts.

Any of you guys from Dallas experienced any crap like this?

Wife took son to ER due to allergic reaction to ant stings, she works there so was seen in 20 mins. During that time someone broke into the car and stole glock 19, glasses, checkbook, ipod.

Cunts.

Any of you guys from Dallas experienced any crap like this?

Wait. You worked years as a contractor, military, security detail, etc. and you left a firearm unattended in a car protected by glass?

Edit: In Dallas of all places? Next to a hospital where plenty of lunatics enter and leave?

Wait. You worked years as a contractor, military, security detail, etc. and you left a firearm unattended in a car protected by glass?

Edit: In Dallas of all places? Next to a hospital where plenty of lunatics enter and leave?

My wife has a conceal carry licence- she cannot take the weapon into the hospital. She had my young daughter and sick boy rushing into the ER. Put the gun in center console. I don't know where you are from but it is perfectly legal to keep a weapon in the vehicle in Texas. Or are you suggesting never having a weapon with her...because that is a different argument altogether...?

My wife has a conceal carry licence- she cannot take the weapon into the hospital. She had my young daughter and sick boy rushing into the ER. Put the gun in center console. I don't know where you are from but it is perfectly legal to keep a weapon in the vehicle in Texas. Or are you suggesting never having a weapon with her...because that is a different argument altogether...?

My bad, misread OP. But I've worked next to a hospital before and lots of people that check in are shady (f.ex. addicts, shoplifters, etc.) I wouldn't even leave a can of tuna outside an hospital.

Someone send the ants after your son as a distraction to steal your shit :eek:

My bad, misread OP. But I've worked next to a hospital before and lots of people that check in are shady (f.ex. addicts, shoplifters, etc.) I wouldn't even leave a can of tuna outside an hospital.

I agree mate but unfortunately its a toss up between not carrying a gun vs keeping it in car. She never brings it on shifts she just got caught out cos of the kid being sick on her day off when she does carry it with her. I'm mainly glad she wasn't approaching the car 'mid robbery'...then she'd be confronting an armed thief with 2 kids.

Someone send the ants after your son as a distraction to steal your shit :eek:

Now he has to send ents to deal with the robbers

ents_by_tolyanmy-d8km816.jpg

Dallas proper is pretty shitty and has a lot of trash people, brah.
I'm not surprised.

The only part of Dallas I know is Dealey Plaza. I assumed Dallas is an okay place tho.

Was it in plain view?
Daytime or Night time?
You said it was in center console, but was it clearly visible by outside view?

Guns are a hot commodity in both legal and underground markets. It's worth more than gold jewelry.
Gun thievery happens more often in good neighborhoods than bad neighborhoods.

Was it Parkland or methodist (off beckley)?

Not the nicest neighborhoods for sure

Parkland is pretty hood. THR Presby Dallas is hood. Methodist Charlton is hood. I'm kind of curious as to which hospital your wife went. The campus that Children's medical center is on is "safer" but its still ridiculously hood all around it.

Dallas proper is pretty shitty and has a lot of trash people, brah.
I'm not surprised.

Your retarded, depends what part of dallas your in.

Uptown is pretty much the rich area of D-town.

Parkland is pretty hood. THR Presby Dallas is hood. Methodist Charlton is hood. I'm kind of curious as to which hospital your wife went. The campus that Children's medical center is on is "safer" but its still ridiculously hood all around it.

Pretty much this.

the ones near me are pretty damn nice, but i live near plano so..

UT Southwestern Medical Center

and Baylor university medical center

Texas Health Presbyterian Hospita

^ those are pretty nice

UTSW/parkland/childrens are all near harry hines...that should tell you enough.

BUMC...nursing classmate of mine was attacked on the campus and her car was stolen. I always saw a bunch of bums wandering around on my way to class.

THR Presby Dallas is probably in the best area but there are pockets of hood around it.

The facilities are nice but the neighborhoods surround each facility are sketchy AF. Methodist charlton has quite the reputation.

Pretty much any of the hospitals around Plano/Frisco area are nice and in good neighborhoods lol.

Back