Interesting bill got signed. Counter propaganda.

This whole "fake news" thing is scary. It's the first step to censoring anything the gov doesn't approve

Just my two cents, but anything involving think tanks, private sector companies and experts, and media organizations, is like Pol Pot, Hitler, and Vlad the Impaler getting together for a meeting and thinking something good could come of it.

Just my two cents, but anything involving think tanks, private sector companies and experts, and media organizations, is like Pol Pot, Hitler, and Vlad the Impaler getting together for a meeting and thinking something good could come of it.

The less censorship the better.

In Podesta's emails from earlier this year they literally talk about keeping citizens "unaware" and "compliant"; how people starting to think for themselves is a problem. Bills such as these are meant to address that problem. Control over all the mainstream media outlets is not enough as the result of the recent election only proved; they ultimately want to control all information that Americans are able to reach. More stringent censorship laws are in store. They pass it during times like the holidays when most people are relaxing and less likely to be paying attention to it.

Thos seems bad.

If anything, the governmwnt should be allowing more foreign propoganda and disinfromation in. They should be requiring it on every channel.

Foreign propoganda will make america great again.
(you)

IC88I.gif

LOL I love how they use "fact-based narratives that support U.S. allies and interests." In other words, they are telling us straight to our face that their bill to counter propaganda is actually going to create.....propaganda. They aren't going to spread facts, they are going to spread fact-based narratives, i.e some truth with some lies mixed in that will aid U.S. allies and interests.

I honestly think the people running our government are insane.

There are the only handful of people in Congress who represent the "people".

November 8th was a big day, though. Still, the war is only beginning.

donald-trump-news52.jpg

Paul-Ran.jpg

images

In Podesta's emails from earlier this year they literally talk about keeping citizens "unaware" and "compliant"; how people starting to think for themselves is a problem. Bills such as these are meant to address that problem. Control over all the mainstream media outlets is not enough as the result of the recent election only proved; they ultimately want to control all information that Americans are able to reach. More stringent censorship laws are in store. They pass it during times like the holidays when most people are relaxing and less likely to be paying attention to it.

I think YouTube is the litmus test of free speech right now. When certain voices disappear we'll know.

Hopefully this doesn't happen.

donald-trump-news52.jpg

Paul-Ran.jpg

images

I agree.

If there's one message I want everyone to understand (myself included) it's that the enemy doesn't sleep.

I agree.

If there's one message I want everyone you understand (myself included) it's that the enemy doesn't sleep.

Yeah, if we were to know all the treachery going on behind the scenes, we'd be more paranoid than Alex Jones.
They just passed a government censorship bill and Obamer signed it. Holy fuck.

No offense, but I as a non American shouldn't have to inform you of such bills being passed. Maybe if you focused on real news instead of all the crap from the daily mail or threads started by posters that subscribe to jihadwatch or religionofpeace.com you would be more informed.

No offense, but I as a non American shouldn't have to inform you of such bills being passed. Maybe if you focused on real news instead of all the crap from the daily mail or threads started by posters that subscribe to jihadwatch or religionofpeace.com you would be more informed.

The irony is that the bill info you posted is part of an intent to eliminate through spurious means, ill opinion of Saudi Arabia and Meccan ideology. That fact wasn't lost on us.

I hope Trump uses this law to suppress CNN, NY Times, WaPo and other left-wing oriented newspapers, just to prove them why such laws shouldn't be supported and imposed in the first place.

Sounds an awful lot like the dreaded, now-condemned COINTELPRO project:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COINTELPRO

donald-trump-news52.jpg

Paul-Ran.jpg

images
You lost me with the Communist at the very bottom.

Right now, we only need one piece of legislation passed.
Before a new piece of legislation gets discussed on the floor, five must be debated and stricken from the law.

This is some "1984" shit. That's all.

Usually you can tell what a bill is intended to do by reading the title aloud and then applying its opposite meaning.

So when I read a bill titled "Counter-Propaganda"...

Haha...Pretty much. That's like the "Right to Work" amendment. Voters see it on the ballad thinking it means something totally different from what it is. It's not really that right to work as it's more of ploy to weaken Unions.

Back