Instructionals!!!

lol we all did this back in 2009 nobody buys sets anymore unless its something crazy good people just go to online sites the only instructionals i really want is

stephan kestings modern day leg locks

and no gi library with rob khan and matt arroyo sadly cant find those anywhere online for free :(

lol we all did this back in 2009 nobody buys sets anymore unless its something crazy good people just go to online sites the only instructionals i really want is

and no gi library with rob khan and matt arroyo sadly cant find those anywhere online for free :(
Plenty of people still buy instrcutionals lol don't know what drugs your on mate

Plenty of people still buy instrcutionals lol don't know what drugs your on mate

dummies yes nobody is buying marcelos old dvds from that site if u can get anyone else to agree with you of peopel buying marcelos vids over marcelos website today ill kiss your ass "mate"

actually digitsu probably has the best, and on that note can anyone tell me when paul schreiners new set is coming out? i have his pressure passing and half guard sets and theyre gold

dummies yes nobody is buying marcelos old dvds from that site if u can get anyone else to agree with you of peopel buying marcelos vids over marcelos website today ill kiss your ass "mate"
I have 3 of marcelos instrcutionals Bjj fanatics sells good ones too many people in the Bjj community buy instructionals

actually digitsu probably has the best, and on that note can anyone tell me when paul schreiners new set is coming out? i have his pressure passing and half guard sets and theyre gold
what set is it gonna be? hows his half guard is it all gi stuff or can it be no gi related too

what set is it gonna be? hows his half guard is it all gi stuff or can it be no gi related too

i think its conceptual around the arm drag from what i gather

his half guard set is the best instructional ive ever seen, regardless of subject...i would say probably 90% can be used nogi, he'll mention different grips he uses without the gi

i think its conceptual around the arm drag from what i gather

his half guard set is the best instructional ive ever seen, regardless of subject...i would say probably 90% can be used nogi, he'll mention different grips he uses without the gi

awhole series on the arm drag? marcelo should be the guy for that thats kind of a wasted set on just arm dragging

im curious what makes it so great i saw a preview of him doing the whizzer roll over sweep was pretty good but you claim its the bets set youve seen is it due to new techniques you havent seen or tiny details to make them work much better?

I got both of p schreiners digitsu dvds and yea they are pretty awesome, haven't started the pressure passing yet

I am going through the 1/2 series, and I have a couple of half guard instructionals and by far paul schreiners is the best, especially since most other instructionals spend majority of the time on the top half position, schreiners 1/2 spends most of time from bottom half with sweeps and just all in all making yourself comfortable in the bottom

awhole series on the arm drag? marcelo should be the guy for that thats kind of a wasted set on just arm dragging

im curious what makes it so great i saw a preview of him doing the whizzer roll over sweep was pretty good but you claim its the bets set youve seen is it due to new techniques you havent seen or tiny details to make them work much better?

those are the 2 vids they posted on FB...on the one vid they say its a conceptual dvd and on the other vid they say its an arm drag system so not sure if its all one big set or two separate, either way they can take my money

with his half guard set there are some little details that i havent seen before that have really helped me, and the whole instructional is set up in a pretty systematic way-if youre a half guard guy i would say its pretty much a required purchase

those are the 2 vids they posted on FB...on the one vid they say its a conceptual dvd and on the other vid they say its an arm drag system so not sure if its all one big set or two separate, either way they can take my money

with his half guard set there are some little details that i havent seen before that have really helped me, and the whole instructional is set up in a pretty systematic way-if youre a half guard guy i would say its pretty much a required purchase

i think half guards a must for guys who like to wrestle for top position i like to slide down and come up to single legs especially in mma i dislike closed guard vs good guys

Just an FYI, the legs locks from kesting will be coming is app form soon. For now if you get the dvd set he will also give access to online access.

It sitting in my BJJ technique que for when o go back to no GI/ mma. I am looking forward to it but I am not there yet.

Back