Instead of being anti-immigrant understand why they come.

Let's clear this aspect.

The 'You voted for them' doesn't apply for US citizens regarding the shady shit their government does overseas. It's occurred throughout the US government history, doesn't matter what party is at the top.

I'll even take a guess that 99% of the US population would vote against such moves.

Doesn't apply to UK citizens either. As the infamous quote states,

"If voting changed anything, the government would abolish it":rolleyes:

Immigration can be good if it were done properly, but sadly like everything government does, it is handled poorly.

When a country has more jobs than workers it is good. When a country has more workers then jobs it's bad. Every country should control who it brings into the country and only allow those who can contribute to its growth in.

Bring immigrants in when there are to many workers causes wages to be lower. To over simplfy what I mean if you have 10
Jobs opening and 6 workers to fill those jobs, the workers have more power to nagotiate better wages. Where when there are 10 jobs and 15 workers now the companies can offer lower wages. Illegal immigration hurts a counties lower and middle classes.

did i ever say that? lol

quote me. you cant.

making up lies because you cant admit to having faulty logic.
<JagsKiddingMe>

I gain absolutely nothing by helping immigrants. Indeed, helping them creates potential problems for me. Thus, not allowing them access to my country is entirely logical.

By contrast, all you have to offer is pathetic appeals to compassion and morality. Concepts as utterly worthless to me as the immigrants you want to help.

I don't care where they come from so long as they behave in a civilized manner and respect the rules and laws of our society. Unfortunately, there seems to be no such standard anymore.

I gain absolutely nothing by helping immigrants. Indeed, helping them creates potential problems for me. Thus, not allowing them access to my country is entirely logical.

By contrast, all you have to offer is pathetic appeals to compassion and morality. Concepts as utterly worthless to me as the immigrants you want to help.
you dont know where i stand on the immigration issue. thats why you deflect by being a liar.

in originaly said dont vote for. politicians who stir up trouble in the mid east that only causes more refugees. you just fountain emotinaly charged statements.

you must be a woman on her period.

you dont know where i stand on the immigration issue. thats why you deflect by being a liar.

in originaly said dont vote for. politicians who stir up trouble in the mid east that only causes more refugees. you just fountain emotinaly charged statements.

you must be a woman on her period.

You attempt to guilt-trip me into feeling sorry for immigrants by suggesting I bear responsibility because the politicians I vote for cause, or at least make worse, the instability of the nations immigrants flee. Even if this was true I still don't care. These people mean nothing to me. It's not emotion, it's cold, hard logic. Why should I allow these people to enter my country when their presence would not benefit me in the slightest?

I know where you stand on immigration: you believe the West owes some kind of moral duty to the inhabitants of countries we expliot. Caring about the worthless just makes you weak.

Third world savages want to move to places with significant better living conditions? I am SHOCKED!

If you want to invite them in, fine. You should personally be liable for their housing, food, travel cost as well as their employment. Let's see how generous these left wing retards are when they have to fork up the money themselves.

Counties that voted for Hillary already pay the majority of the taxes.

Counties that voted for Hillary already pay the majority of the taxes.
You should have to personally take up the cost of every refugee or migrant you sponsor. Not everyone in those counties voted for Hillary. Let's see them put their money where their mouths are.

You should have to personally take up the cost of every refugee or migrant you sponsor. Not everyone in those counties voted for Hillary. Let's see them put their money where their mouths are.
{<huh}

You attempt to guilt-trip me into feeling sorry for immigrants by suggesting I bear responsibility because the politicians I vote for cause, or at least make worse, the instability of the nations immigrants flee. Even if this was true I still don't care. These people mean nothing to me. It's not emotion, it's cold, hard logic. Why should I allow these people to enter my country when their presence would not benefit me in the slightest?
"These people mean nothing to me. It's not emotion, it's cold, hard logic. "
no that statement is emotion. it is your opinion they mean nothing.

I am not trying to guilt trip you. I just find it funny people like you have a hard time admitting you just dont like certain people and are politicaly careless.

you hate these immigrants and then vote for people who flush them into your country...then admit that you dont care.

this is true to your line of thinking..

"i hate roaches but i allow people in my home to leave food out over night"

I know where you stand on immigration: you believe the West owes some kind of moral duty to the inhabitants of countries we expliot. Caring about the worthless just makes you weak.

a person being worthless is an opinion. you are trying to impose your emotions on others..like a woman on her period.

yes I believe whites owe the indigenous people they colonised.

how can I say immigrants should not overwhelm europe if I believe europeans had a right to overwhelm and exploit other races?

most people have very hypocritcal policies in politics..I do not.

I can atleast say I am honest.

"These people mean nothing to me. It's not emotion, it's cold, hard logic. "
no that statement is emotion. it is your opinion they mean nothing.

I am not trying to guilt trip you. I just find it funny people like you have a hard time admitting you just dont like certain people and are politicaly careless.

you hate these immigrants and then vote for people who flush them into your country...then admit that you dont care.

this is true to your line of thinking..

"i hate roaches but i allow people in my home to leave food out over night"

a person being worthless is an opinion. you are trying to impose your emotions on others..like a woman on her period.

yes I believe whites owe the indigenous people they colonised.

how can I say immigrants should not overwhelm europe if I believe europeans had a right to overwhelm and exploit other races?

most people have very hypocritcal policies in politics..I do not.

I can atleast say I am honest.

It is your opinion they mean nothing.

My opinion is the only one that matters to me. Your opinions, much like the immigrants themselves, are utterly worthless to me.

Like a woman on her period.

Your pathetic arguments are based entirely on emotion, and are as effective as your purile, mysoginistic attempt at insults. Either argue your position like an adult or concede defeat.

Yes, I believe whites owe the indigenous they colonised.

We owe them nothing. We colonised them because they were too weak to stop us. What you have is what you take. What you keep is what you can hold on to. Might makes Right, boy. It always has and it always will. Anyone who tells you different is selling something.

It is your opinion they mean nothing.

My opinion is the only one that matters to me. Your opinions, much like the immigrants themselves, are utterly worthless to me.
ofcourse the are worthless to you...
its your opinion vs mine. you are stating the obvious.

over reaching for the obvious is a sign of emotional distress. get help.

Your pathetic arguments are based entirely on emotion,
if its emotional and not logical to say that whites cant complain about other races in their countries because they did the exact same thing..

then you have comprehension problems.

you cant blame someone for pushing back after you pushed first. its not an opinion. hypocrisy is a factual accusation.

how can whites want immigrants out of their country but think they can get away with going to their countries?

sorry but i deal with facts not pms driven bias.

the best thing to do is learn how to adapt these non whites.

and are as effective as your purile, mysoginistic attempt at insults. Either argue your position like an adult or concede defeat.
its more mysoginistic to not allow immigrant women fleeing psychopathic patriarchal countries into America.

anyways...you began with immature "i dont give a fuck" statements and dodged my reasonable attempts to ask questions. I simply stated over and over that you should mind about voting for politicians that stir up the mid east flushing refugees into the west.

there is no "defeat" here. lol this isnt a serious debate.

We owe them nothing. We colonised them because they were too weak to stop us. What you have is what you take. What you keep is what you can hold on to. Might makes Right, boy. It always has and it always will. Anyone who tells you different is selling something.

well then that sums up your reasoning.
should have said this in the very begining. "might is right".

right now the refugees are forcing their way in. good luck. dont get mad when the elites are looking out for their interests by force. its your view of how the world should work.

morality means nothing...only force.

got it.
<Fedor23>

You can understand, yet still not allow some migrants/immigrants in.

I think the west handled this issue much better during the cold war. Yeah, there was manipulation, animosity, and making the commies lives more miserable than if there was a non interference policy in place. Just like now, to varying degrees. There was also a better screening process in place to try to avoid bringing in folks with incompatible, or conflicting ideologies. Caring for your fellow man is a good an honourable thing, but doing it in a self destructive manner is just idiotic.

morality means nothing...only force.

got it.
<Fedor23>[/QUOTE]

Now you're getting it! There might be hope for you yet, my young Apprentice. Welcome to the Dark Side...:)

Back