Instagram Husbands GTFIH!

Social media is soul sucking in general. Even the most level headed people can be affected emotionally by shit they've seen on social media. Part of the reason I've stopped using social media except for sherdog.

People accused me of treating social media to much like real life. Calling people out on their bullshit, threatening ass whippings to dudes leaving comments on girlfriends shit, losing respect of people I've known my whole life because of the stupid things they use social media for.

Honestly it's just way to much information about people than I need/care to know.

That being said, since I'm not on any social media platforms anymore I really don't give a shit what my girlfriend is doing on the thing. Wouldn't even mind snapping a few shots as long as her life wasn't twittergram 24/7.
Amen brother

I don’t even fully understand what Instagram is, but on those rare times where I meet people that are into it I’ll always ask how many followers they have, and then I calmly mention the fact that I just hit 20,000 followers. Then I’ll purposely move the conversation onto something else and never mention Instagram again.

Sometimes it’s the small things in life.
thats beautiful

If it was a situation where she was actually doing it for some business purpose, It'd be fine even if annoying, otherwise, no go for me.

Back