Insight into Israeli/Jewish mindset?

They are pretty good at reaching the top of their existing society, its no coincidence that only jews in the most technologically advanced nations made such advancements as opposed to jews in the middle east or latin nations.

If any group is superior to everyone else, its the northern european, who actually built the nations where jews are making progress.

I don't deny the 'superiority' of Northern European genetic quality and their relative 'superiority' compared to much of the worlds population/races. However, with that said they are simply not capable of defeating Jews who have often managed to absorb the characteristics and the genes of Northern European populaces and manage to introduce it into the Jewish gene pool. Jews as a whole have natural aggressive and defensive qualities to them which far outweight and far out perform many other groups. As a whole Ashkenazi Jews (the bulk of world Jewish population) they are European peoples genetically but they essentially represent the 'elite' of the European genetic quality of people.

For example look at how Northern Europeans (Nordics) are of Germanic background and of Germanic language speaking and blood (fins are the exception) and look at how they have fought very little and did very little conquering of the world. The so called 'superior' nordes are currently heavily under the influence of Marxism and multiculturalism. They are in the case of Sweden destroying their own nation at the hands or RADICAL insane liberalism. They seem to be as a whole lacking some aggression and defensive qualities.

I could NOT imagine the Arabs, Turks, Russians, Brits, Americans, embracing such insanity (overall) and cheering for their own destruction.

quote-i-think-that-s-what-makes-many-swedes-jealous-of-immigrant-groups-you-have-a-culture-an-identity-mona-sahlin-263999.jpg

You're still here?

Well, I guess you haven't learned anything new or relevant in the meantime.

I don't know where you get your information, but from a scientific standpoint, Ashkenaz only have about 46%european dna, leaving 54% middle-eastern. I don't know why you just can't grasp that simple fact. Of course, you probably don't understand a lot of simple things. Regardless of mtDNA Ashkenazi Jews plot with Sephardic, and Moroccan Jews and are very different from Germans, Poles, and Russians in spite of having lived for a long time among them.

Do you even dot plot or bioinformatics bro?

There, I just tought you some new words. Now get outta here and go do some reading.

Go on get!!

Bearing this in mind

SCIENCE TRUMPS IDEOLOGY

Thank you for posting this....too many people here are very obsessed with jews...luger, nicky, 9yards...

You seem obsessed with us people obsessed with Jews.
I never really see you post unless someone mentions them.

Ashkenazis are more than 46% European. That shouldn't even be a discussion they are at least +90% European.

Sephardic Jews could be argued to be only 46% European but not Ashkenazis. Especially when one considers the obvious Germanic and or Slavic features that many 'white Jews' have on them. In the case of Disporsa Jews in Europe and North America the frequency of light eyes and pale skin among the 'white Jews' is higher than in Israel.

Ashkenazis are more than 46% European. That shouldn't even be a discussion they are at least +90% European.

Sephardic Jews could be argued to be only 46% European but not Ashkenazis. Especially when one considers the obvious Germanic and or Slavic features that many 'white Jews' have on them. In the case of Disporsa Jews in Europe and North America the frequency of light eyes and pale skin among the 'white Jews' is higher than in Israel.

It certainly shouldn't be a discussion about them being 90% european, because the vast majority of genetic evidence indicates it's approximately a 50-50 split. For ashkenazi jews.

Our analysis shows that Ashkenazi Jewish medieval founders were ethnically admixed, with origins in Europe and in the Middle East, roughly in equal parts," says Shai Carmi, a post-doctoral scientist who works with Pe'er and who conducted the analysis. "TAGC data are more comprehensive than what was previously available, and we believe the data settle the dispute regarding European and Middle Eastern ancestry in Ashkenazi Jews. In addition to illuminating medieval Jewish history, our results further pave the way to better understanding European origins, millennia before. For example, our data provides evidence for today's European population being genetically descendant primarily from late mid-eastern migrations that took place after the last ice age, rather than from the first humans to arrive to the continent, more than 40,000 years ago.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/09/140909113229.htm

Article published in nature.

Quoteing crazy leftist to describe Sweden is like quoting that baptist church to describe America.

Also isn't the cultural marxism conspiracy a Zionist thing? Rather than a Jew thing. There's a difference I believe.

You're still here?

Well, I guess you haven't learned anything new or relevant in the meantime.

I don't know where you get your information, but from a scientific standpoint, Ashkenaz only have about 46%european dna, leaving 54% middle-eastern. I don't know why you just can't grasp that simple fact. Of course, you probably don't understand a lot of simple things. Regardless of mtDNA Ashkenazi Jews plot with Sephardic, and Moroccan Jews and are very different from Germans, Poles, and Russians in spite of having lived for a long time among them.

Do you even dot plot or bioinformatics bro?

There, I just tought you some new words. Now get outta here and go do some reading.

Go on get!!

Nope.

http://www.nature.com/ncomms/2013/131008/ncomms3543/full/ncomms3543.html

the 40% is about prehistoric europe genes, the rest of the genes came with other europeans later on, virtually all of the mtDNA of Ashkenazis is european.

n 2013, however, a study of Ashkenazi mitochondrial DNA by a team led by Martin B. Richards of the University of Huddersfield in England reached different conclusions, again corroborating the pre-2006 origin hypothesis. Testing was performed on the full 16,600 DNA units composing mitochondrial DNA (the 2006 Behar study had only tested 1,000 units) in all their subjects, and the study found that the four main female Ashkenazi founders had descent lines that were established in Europe 10,000 to 20,000 years in the past[119] while most of the remaining minor founders also have a deep European ancestry. The study states that the great majority of Ashkenazi maternal lineages were not brought from the Near East (i.e., they were non-Israelite), nor were they recruited in the Caucasus (i.e., they were non-Khazar), but instead they were assimilated within Europe, primarily of Italian and Old French origins.

Also isn't the cultural marxism conspiracy a Zionist thing? Rather than a Jew thing. There's a difference I believe.

Bigots have been known to use Zionist, Israeli and Jew interchangeably, in order to avoid accusations of anti-Semitism.

You seem obsessed with us people obsessed with Jews.
I never really see you post unless someone mentions them.

Not true! 6 months ago i gave someone relationship advice in mayberry.

I am not going to get into this conspiracy theory belief that "Jews created Marxism or Multiculturalism as tools to destroy their competition"

I am not sure if that is even true.

But what I do know is that Russians and Eastern Slavic people created Communism, Marxism, Multiculturalism and that Jews have been smart enough to resist its poison.

I never said it was a conspiracy, i merely pointed out they were jews, Marx was a jew and so was Lenin and Trotsky.

I think they had good intentions that went wrong badly.

Nope.

the 40% is about prehistoric europe genes, the rest of the genes came with other europeans later on, virtually all of the mtDNA of Ashkenazis is european.

This doesn't show quite what you want it to. mtDNA is mitochondrial DNA, which is purely maternal. What this shows is that the majority of female ancestors were european. This is consistent with the claim that about half of the ashkenaz DNA is of european origin - you just wind up with an ancestor group of middle eastern men and european women. Which is what this article and subsequent ones claim.

I don't think you can generalize the attitude of an entire group of people and certainly not from facebook. That's like making generalizations of black people from worldstar videos and white people from Duck Dynasty.

What is up with all the antisemitism though? Seriously, I don't get why people are so fearful of jews.

This doesn't show quite what you want it to. mtDNA is mitochondrial DNA, which is purely maternal. What this shows is that the majority of female ancestors were european. This is consistent with the claim that about half of the ashkenaz DNA is of european origin - you just wind up with an ancestor group of middle eastern men and european women. Which is what this article and subsequent ones claim.

Thats what we were arguing

If one must be born to a Jewish mother to be Jewish, doesn't that contradict if most female ancestors were Europeans?

Nope.

I agree. In addition there was mass conversions of Roman non religious subjects and of pagan Europeans to Judaism. So what I said is true the Ashkenazis are +90% European.

I never said it was a conspiracy, i merely pointed out they were jews, Marx was a jew and so was Lenin and Trotsky.

I think they had good intentions that went wrong badly.

Well whatever the case world Jewry is today smart enough to resist cultural marxism, and multiculturalism. Furthermore genetics are the reason they are so smart.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back