Insider from Khabib's camp says Conor vs Khabib is on! Hints UFC 229 October 6

with how Khabib gasses after wrestling, round 4 he's dead in the water

Lol, talking about Khabib gassing when Conor can barely make it past 8 minutes in a fight before starting to significantly slow down. Give me a fucking break.

Actually its a misspelling, its not "Fee" its "Dee" as in Conors girlfriend who doesn't want him fighting in Russia due to the quality of Russian prostitutes with Conors reputation. Your welcome.

I speak "immigrant" because i have to deal with them all day.

He's talking about Conors pay.

PROtardlogic is bringing in the heat itt. Best irony ever as far as nickname vs actual post content are concerned.

I need to grab the pop-corn.

Don't buy it,

Chicken Heart is too scared to fight the Eagle.

So if it is still depending on Conor's price then what are not a single step further.

This has always been the issue.

Great.

Conor gets to defend his belt against a guy who couldn't even finish a #11 ranked fighter who took a fight on 1 days notice.

Conor the real LW Champ.

Thats what I figured, but his wording makes no sense and he's very scattered

Why refer to it as "Conor's case"

That would imply court case, and not bout agreement

He also flat out states that Conor agreed to the fight

English is clearly not his first language as he's from Dagestan and a member of Khabib's team

I think we also have to take into account that he's from Khabib's team.

So maybe he's trying to report it with a slight negative toward Conor, when by his own admission it's Khabib who still hasn't accepted anything about the fight

All he knows is that Conor has accepted. Thats something an opposite team would know about

But to claim to know about your opponents contracts and money and fees, is not possible, and reeks of guessing or fake news.

Seems like he's putting shit out there to make it seem like the money is about Conor, when it's possibly about Khabib

Because notice how he has to "reaffirm us" that "no no money isn't an issue for Khabib. I promise"
You’re way over thinking this.

Breathe.

Take a few deep breaths in, hold, and release.

Let go of any worries you may be holding onto; and only keep the relaxing thoughts.

Neither has Khabib

But Conor has reportedly already agreed to the fight

Which is more then we can say for Khabib

Very surprising. After all the shit shit Khabib has been talking, you would think Khabib would have already agreed to a fight with Conor....hmmmmmm, I wonder????

What? Conor has done nothing but get stripped because he would not defend against the top guys. Don’t blame khabib because Conor picks and chooses fights.

Conor has not fought in almost two years.

They are not part of his team. Khabib has his own media team that handles his training Vlogs and website. These guys are not part of them and have shown no evidence of being direct business partners with Khabib.

If it had any credibility, Ariel and other major sources would have backed it up by now. They have not so it is most likely bullshit.

You're using a common slander tactic used to misdirect attention from faults on your (or in this case Conor's) end.

You add information based on nothing while comparing Khabib to a corrupt figure. By doing this you make it easier for people to forget that Khabib has never been difficult to do business with nor has he ever asked for more money to fight anyone.

A poor way to implement the tactic but A for effort.

Hey,
I don’t want to start shit - just to clarify for you what this source is.
This guy started few months ago to leak everything kaukasus related. Until today he has been right. Of course Khabib has his own media team but I suspect that one crew member is doing privately and anonymous his own thing.
Major sources never had any need to pick news from this guy because he was usually posting information about relatively unknown ufc fighters around Khabibs camp.

Maybe it is a strategic leak but I do not see the reasoning leaking something like this on a small and only known from hardcores account. - also because the message is nothing surprising, as some posters here are making out of it. Conor said from Time to time that he wants an even field between ufc and Mcgregor promotions, as he should.

@Portland8242

Here is your "natural LW" Nate looking fucking HUGE compared to natural WW Rory Markham (someone who never fought at LW)

latest

Seriously, this myth of Nate being a natural LW needs to die off already

Like I said, people try to downplay the shit out of just how BIG Nate is, to take credit away from Conor impressively beating a MUCH larger elite opponent in breath taking fashion (meanwhile when Anderson "moves up" to fight a handpick Forrest, Anderson still ends up looking bigger then Forrest)
Lol'd hard at Nate being elite and Conor beating him in "breathtaking fashion"

A majority decision against a journeyman is nothing to write home about.

Back