Insider from Khabib's camp says Conor vs Khabib is on! Hints UFC 229 October 6

Neither has Khabib

But Conor has reportedly already agreed to the fight

Which is more then we can say for Khabib

Very surprising. After all the shit shit Khabib has been talking, you would think Khabib would have already agreed to a fight with Conor....hmmmmmm, I wonder????

This says way more about Connor though:

ap2g3gE_700bwp.webp

Hope you are right it would be very exciting news

This guy claims Nate was the size of Tyron Woodley/Darren Till in Connor-Nate 2 (he honestly believes Nate was 200 lbs in the cage which is what Woodley and Till most likely are).

Why is that so hard for you to believe?

Do you not realise how big Nate is?

He has fought at WW 8+ times

Nate fought Rory at WW

Woodley is like 5'6 lol

Nate has a large frame that he easily packs weight onto

Whether you believe or not, is irrelevant though

Because here's Ricky Funez flat out stating Nate was walking at 200lbs for the Conor rematch

IT'S A FACT

Boom. What do you have to say now?

Hope you are right it would be very exciting news
I'm honestly tired and annoyed by this silence with no official news in sight

All I want is a fucking announcement already lol

Just tell us you are working on the fight at the very least

Stop this blue balling lol

Kind of pissing me off haha

Obviously Khabib isn't going to turn down the fight. He's been calling out Conor for years now.
Let's hope so

Let's also see how truthful Khabib really was about fighting Conor for free

Kind of strange wording. Seems he doesn't speak English that well

When he says the "case rests on Conor's fee" its hard to know definitively what he's talking about

I don't know if he means the "bout agreement" rests on how much Conor will be asking for (i.e "Conor's fee") Using the wording Conor's fee would seem appropriate in that context

Or maybe he means fee as in Conor's legal issues?

Maybe his use of the word "case" means he's talking about the court date?

Maybe in that sense, his implication is that the UFC is waiting to make any kind of announcements, until after the court date (when all charges either get dropped or pleaded down to until its all moot and or irrelevant)

But despite the strange wording, according to him Conor has essentially already agreed to fight

As for Khabib, he's basically saying that theres no word about Khabib agreeing ...But that he believes money shouldn't be an issue for Khabib.

He sounds confident that Khabib "will" eventualy agree to the fight

Lets all hope Khabib doesnt end up backing out after all the shit he has been talking about Conor

Such exciting news to finally be hearing something!

Here it is. It's finally coming boys. Here we go. Conor's magnificent angelic return fight to MMA !

We are entering June, so we are about 4 months away from the expected date.

So pumped. Conor's glorious UFC return fight is going to be massive

An October 6 fight date guarantees that there will be a world tour.

I hope we get that announcement very soon

If they do one in June or July, that leaves Conor and Khabib 3 to 4 months to train

Big summer world tour to hold people over during the summer until the fight in October

Thats more then enough for a camp after the tour.

It works out perfect for Conor

Because Conor said he doesnt want to do any media during camps (too much of a distraction)

Conor is serious and wants to train to ruthlessly exploit and beat Khabib and silence the critics again.

Perfect to have Conor do all the media before the training camp, so that Conor can have a full camp for Khabib free of any distractions. Guarantees that we will get the best Conor ever who's ready to come back, destroy Khabib, and remind the world once again.

All the timing checks out.

This is likely the course of events. The only question now is WHERE it will take place

With Dana saying Vegas recently, you have to believe Russia just isn't logistically possible

And btw, for those wondering, it was always Conor who wanted to go fight and beat Khabib in Russia to prove a point. Russia was never anyone else's idea but Conors

So Conor is still negotiating a large purse. Wake me up when there is actual news.

I'm honestly tired and annoyed by this silence with no official news in sight

All I want is a fucking announcement already lol

Just tell us you are working on the fight at the very least

Stop this blue balling lol

Kind of pissing me off haha
Ya and it puts mma on the big stage, just seems too good to be true hopefully what you said about the court stuff is true

In order for your fairytale to make any sense, Nate can magically get up to the size of the biggest WW's out there
It's not a fairytale

Its reality

Watch that. It's no more then 30 seconds

It's a fact that Nate was walking at 200lbs for the Conor rematch

Confirmed by Ricky Funez in that vid

The only fairytale is actually believing that Nate is a natural LW lol

Here is Nate looking bigger then even Rory McDonald (one of the biggest WWs out there as you put it)

hqdefault.jpg

People are downplaying just how big Nate is to take credit away from Conor impressively out classing a much larger elite opponent

Nate is a big big mother fucker

Just because he killed himself to make 155 that doesn't mean he was a "natural LW"

Nate has been turning down fights right now because he CAN'T MAKE 155 anymore lmao

What does that tell you

Nate is the same size as his brother and Nick had fights at MW

Neither has Khabib

But Conor has reportedly already agreed to the fight

Which is more then we can say for Khabib

Very surprising. After all the shit shit Khabib has been talking, you would think Khabib would have already agreed to a fight with Conor....hmmmmmm, I wonder????
You really need to calm down. If they schedule the fight towards the end of the year to give Khabib ample time for Ramadan and training, there is 0% chance he passes up his chance to bully Conor inside the octagon. He probably wishes Conor and Artem could both be in there at the same time so he could son them together.

It's not a fairytale

Its reality

Watch that. It's no more then 30 seconds

It's a fact that Nate was walking at 200lbs for the Conor rematch

Confirmed by Ricky Funez in that vid

The only fairytale is on your end

Here is Nate looking bigger then even Rory McDonald (one of the biggest WWs out there as you put it)

hqdefault.jpg

People are downplaying just how big Nate is to take credit away from Conor impressively out classing a much larger elite opponent

Nate is a big big mother fucker

Just because he killed himself to make 155 that doesn't mean he was a "natural LW"

Nate has been turning down fights right now because he CAN'T MAKE 155 anymore lmao

What does that tell you

Nate is the same size as his brother and Nick had fights at MW

Saying "almost frickin 200 pounds" = Nate was 200 pounds confirmed fact. Again you confirm your retardation.

Do you have a working set of eyes? Did Nate look as big as Till or Usman vs Connor? He's about the same size as Cowboy, who was utterly dwarfed in the cage by Till. In fact they have very similar builds and have both fought at 155 and 170.

"People are downplaying just how big Nate is to take credit away from Conor impressively out classing a much larger elite opponent" - Actually it's you fabricating things like Diaz magically turning into one of the biggest WW's in the cage vs Connor to make him out to be something he's not. He fought a bad matchup twice, won once and lost once. That's pretty fucking good. Even Jon Jones struggled vs his bad stylistic matchup (Gustafsson).

@Portland8242

Here is your "natural LW" Nate looking fucking HUGE compared to natural WW Rory Markham (someone who never fought at LW)

latest

Seriously, this myth of Nate being a natural LW needs to die off already

Like I said, people try to downplay the shit out of just how BIG Nate is, to take credit away from Conor impressively beating a MUCH larger elite opponent in breath taking fashion (meanwhile when Anderson "moves up" to fight a handpick Forrest, Anderson still ends up looking bigger then Forrest)

@Portland8242

Here is your "natural LW" Nate looking fucking HUGE compared to natural WW Rory Markham (someone who never fought at LW)

latest

Seriously, this myth of Nate being a natural LW needs to die off already

Like I said, people try to downplay the shit out of just how BIG Nate is, to take credit away from Conor impressively beating a MUCH larger elite opponent in breath taking fashion (meanwhile when Anderson "moves up" to fight a handpick Forrest, Anderson still ends up looking bigger then Forrest)

I'll ask again, did Nate look as big as Till or Usman vs Connor?

No, not even close. As I said, he's very similar to Cowboy in build and they've both fought at 155 and 170. Go watch Cowboy vs Till and see how badly he was outsized.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's hope so

Let's also see how truthful Khabib really was about fighting Conor for free

Dude you really would suck Conor's dick wouldn't you?

Yes its Khabib who's likely to hold up this fight not the guy who hasn't fought in mma for 18 months.

Kind of strange wording. Seems he doesn't speak English that well

When he says the "case rests on Conor's fee" its hard to know definitively what he's talking about

I don't know if he means the "bout agreement" rests on how much Conor will be asking for (i.e "Conor's fee") Using the wording Conor's fee would seem appropriate in that context

Or maybe he means fee as in Conor's legal issues?

Maybe his use of the word "case" means he's talking about the court date?

Maybe in that sense, his implication is that the UFC is waiting to make any kind of announcements, until after the court date (when all charges either get dropped or pleaded down to until its all moot and or irrelevant)

But despite the strange wording, according to him Conor has essentially already agreed to fight

As for Khabib, he's basically saying that theres no word about Khabib agreeing ...But that he believes money shouldn't be an issue for Khabib.

He sounds confident that Khabib "will" eventualy agree to the fight

Lets all hope Khabib doesnt end up backing out after all the shit he has been talking about Conor

Such exciting news to finally be hearing something!

Here it is. It's finally coming boys. Here we go. Conor's magnificent angelic return fight to MMA !

We are entering June, so we are about 4 months away from the expected date.

So pumped. Conor's glorious UFC return fight is going to be massive

An October 6 fight date guarantees that there will be a world tour.

I hope we get that announcement very soon

If they do one in June or July, that leaves Conor and Khabib 3 to 4 months to train

Big summer world tour to hold people over during the summer until the fight in October

Thats more then enough for a camp after the tour.

It works out perfect for Conor

Because Conor said he doesnt want to do any media during camps (too much of a distraction)

Conor is serious and wants to train to ruthlessly exploit and beat Khabib and silence the critics again.

Perfect to have Conor do all the media before the training camp, so that Conor can have a full camp for Khabib free of any distractions. Guarantees that we will get the best Conor ever who's ready to come back, destroy Khabib, and remind the world once again.

All the timing checks out.

This is likely the course of events. The only question now is WHERE it will take place

With Dana saying Vegas recently, you have to believe Russia just isn't logistically possible

And btw, for those wondering, it was always Conor who wanted to go fight and beat Khabib in Russia to prove a point. Russia was never anyone else's idea but Conors

more and more fake news. nothing can be even tried to be done until legal stuff is over.

Depending on Conor's pay. So obviously it's still up in the air.

This fights going to do at least 1 million ppv buys, probably double. Conor's going to want 20 million at least

he already the highest paid fighter on the roster and has a contract so there no need for ufc to do anything. it must be so hard making 15-30 a fight.

he already the highest paid fighter on the roster and has a contract so there no need for ufc to do anything. it must be so hard making 15-30 a fight.

Yes, yes there is. Hes going to try to ring every dollar out of the Ufc. Like he always does

Back