Insider from Khabib's camp says Conor vs Khabib is on! Hints UFC 229 October 6

PROlogic

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Kind of strange wording. Seems he doesn't speak English that well

When he says the "case rests on Conor's fee" its hard to know definitively what he's talking about

I don't know if he means the "bout agreement" rests on how much Conor will be asking for (i.e "Conor's fee") Using the wording Conor's fee would seem appropriate in that context

Or maybe he means fee as in Conor's legal issues?

Maybe his use of the word "case" means he's talking about the court date?

Maybe in that sense, his implication is that the UFC is waiting to make any kind of announcements, until after the court date (when all charges either get dropped or pleaded down to until its all moot and or irrelevant)

But despite the strange wording, according to him Conor has essentially already agreed to fight

As for Khabib, he's basically saying that theres no word about Khabib agreeing ...But that he believes money shouldn't be an issue for Khabib.

He sounds confident that Khabib "will" eventualy agree to the fight

Lets all hope Khabib doesnt end up backing out after all the shit he has been talking about Conor

Such exciting news to finally be hearing something!

Here it is. It's finally coming boys. Here we go. Conor's magnificent angelic return fight to MMA !

We are entering June, so we are about 4 months away from the expected date.

So pumped. Conor's glorious UFC return fight is going to be massive

An October 6 fight date guarantees that there will be a world tour.

I hope we get that announcement very soon

If they do one in June or July, that leaves Conor and Khabib 3 to 4 months to train

Big summer world tour to hold people over during the summer until the fight in October

Thats more then enough for a camp after the tour.

It works out perfect for Conor

Because Conor said he doesnt want to do any media during camps (too much of a distraction)

Conor is serious and wants to train to ruthlessly exploit and beat Khabib and silence the critics again.

Perfect to have Conor do all the media before the training camp, so that Conor can have a full camp for Khabib free of any distractions. Guarantees that we will get the best Conor ever who's ready to come back, destroy Khabib, and remind the world once again.

All the timing checks out.

This is likely the course of events. The only question now is WHERE it will take place

With Dana saying Vegas recently, you have to believe Russia just isn't logistically possible

And btw, for those wondering, it was always Conor who wanted to go fight and beat Khabib in Russia to prove a point. Russia was never anyone else's idea but Conors

Last edited:
Depending on Conor's pay. So obviously it's still up in the air.

This fights going to do at least 1 million ppv buys, probably double. Conor's going to want 20 million at least

Conor's fee probably means how much Conor wants to be paid bro.

He probably misspelled "case rests on Conor's pee", suggesting that Conor might piss hot.

Conor's fee = the amount the UFC will pay Conor. Includes everything; show, win, PPV, any other bonuses he gets
Location = Las Vegas

Depending on Conor's pay. So obviously it's still up in the air.

This fights going to do at least 1 million ppv buys, probably double. Conor's going to want 20 million at least
But if that were the case, why does he flat out state Conor agreed to the fight?

Very strange wording to me. He needs to clarify with a follow up tweet. Hopefully he does

The pay is the first thing they should have ironed out

Conor should be getting even more then 20 million. You can not cut Conor short. They know his value. And Khabib needs to understand that Conor is the star of the show and the A-side, and not try to demand equal pay to Conor

I have been hearing my own things. I'm confident Conor is getting the pay he wants.

Khabib averages 300k a PPV. He can not be making any demands thinking he's worth the same as Conor. THAT will kill the fight

Remember, Khabib even said he would fight Conor for free; )

Let's see how much Khabib really meant that

This read like an autistic kids essay, you don't have to press enter so many times.

Anyhoo Khabib > Twitter Thot

But if that were the case, why does he flat out state Conor agreed to the fight?

Very strange wording to me. He needs to clarify with a follow up tweet. Hopefully he does

The pay is the first thing they should have ironed out

Conor should be getting even more then 20 million. You can not cut Conor short. They know his value. And Khabib needs to understand that Conor is the star of the show and the A-side, and not try to demand equal pay to Conor

I have been hearing my own things. I'm confident Conor is getting the pay he wants.

Khabib averages 300k a PPV. He can not be making any demands thinking he's worth the same as Conor. THAT will kill the fight

Remember, Khabib even said he would fight Conor for free; )

Let's see how much Khabib really meant that
The tweet says for Khabib money does not play a major role. That would imply that it is unlikely he is gonna stall based on money. I don’t see how that implied he will demand the same as Conor. It would be a good fight if it happens. However, I can’t see the UFC paying Conor 20 mill tbh.

Conor's fee probably means how much Conor wants to be paid bro.
Thats what I figured, but his wording makes no sense and he's very scattered

Why refer to it as "Conor's case"

That would imply court case, and not bout agreement

He also flat out states that Conor agreed to the fight

English is clearly not his first language as he's from Dagestan and a member of Khabib's team

I think we also have to take into account that he's from Khabib's team.

So maybe he's trying to report it with a slight negative toward Conor, when by his own admission it's Khabib who still hasn't accepted anything about the fight

All he knows is that Conor has accepted. Thats something an opposite team would know about

But to claim to know about your opponents contracts and money and fees, is not possible, and reeks of guessing or fake news.

Seems like he's putting shit out there to make it seem like the money is about Conor, when it's possibly about Khabib

Because notice how he has to "reaffirm us" that "no no money isn't an issue for Khabib. I promise"

Last edited:
Conor's fee = the amount the UFC will pay Conor. Includes everything; show, win, PPV, any other bonuses he gets
Location = Las Vegas
He's just guessing. Specifics like that the opposite team would not know about

But generalities like "He accepted" they would know about

It doesnt help with his strange and scattered wording

We have to remember that this is an insider from Khabib's camp who's team Khabib

I think the really funny or strange part is how he has to "reaffirm us" that "no no money isn't an issue for Khabib, I promise"

Could be a "calculated news leak" from team Khabib

But by his own admission Conor already agreed to the fight, and Khabib has not yet

All this silence with no official info is killing me !

I just want an announcement already

Stop cock blocking us UFC! Give us the fucking announcement of Conor's glorious and angelic return UFC fight already !

Last edited:
Could do without your cringey Conor dickriding.
This guy claims Nate was the size of Tyron Woodley/Darren Till in Connor-Nate 2 (he honestly believes Nate was 200 lbs in the cage which is what Woodley and Till most likely are).

This aside. This fight is a very long, long time coming. Hope to god it actually happens.

You don't know Khabib don't you.
To be fair, no one does. Khabib's last PPV was 200k buys

ZING!

Hahaha but for real, when is Ramadan? If Khabib refuses a world tour simply because Ramadan then something needs to happen to Khabib

Enough is enough with Khabib making all these demands. He's becoming delusional. People are only watching because they want to see Conor beat Khabib. People only care about the fight because Conor. People will only pay to watch Conor smash Khabib. It's all about Conor. It's about Conor's return UFC fight. It's the Conor show

Khabib has no place to make any demands. And Khabib doesnt deserve to be getting 1/20 of the pay Conor will be getting

Last edited:
Obviously Khabib isn't going to turn down the fight. He's been calling out Conor for years now.

Fight will happen if Conor is paid what hes worth. Simple as that.

Inb4 idiots making 8$ an hour saying Conor is super ducking bro! Just because he is not willing to fight for a few mil when he already has 100+mil

Omg duck bro! Just fight for 1/20th if what you bring to the table bro! I wanna c u lose!

He hasn't signed on for the fight yet.
Neither has Khabib

But Conor has reportedly already agreed to the fight

Which is more then we can say for Khabib

Very surprising. After all the shit shit Khabib has been talking, you would think Khabib would have already agreed to a fight with Conor....hmmmmmm, I wonder????

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back