Inside Israel’s Secret Program to Get Rid of African Refugees

They (most Jews and Muslims)are supportive of liberals , open borders and tolerance in the West, but in Israel and major Muslim countries, they are adamant on the primacy of their religion / ethnicity. In America, the Jewish orgs. support open borders and are resoundly against any nativist sentiments but they support Israeli nationalism and racism. If they (major Jewish American Orgs. and major political figures) were truly liberal like they project themselves to be, they would be at the forefront of confronting Israel's treatment of Palestinians , refugees and aiding regimes like the Burmese.

The same with Muslim orgs., they condemn White nativist sympathies and resistance to Islamic cultural influence, but back in Indonesia,Pakistan,Saudi,Egypt, Algeria, Malaysia the Muslims make dam sure the minorities (ethnic and sectarian) know their place. Are we to believe only the uber liberal tolerant open minded Muslims came to the West, or that they suddenly lost their prejudices on US soil?
The people you're talking about aren't one in the same, they're different communities in different contexts. Why would you imagine that they'd agree on everything? Besides, there is a left wing in Israel. Its weak as of late but its there nonetheless. In the very article in the OP there are organizations critical of this policy that have sued the government.

Last edited:
It's tough, but there's reason to believe that Israel is not in a stable enough position to afford caring for refugees. Considering how hysterical Europeans are about the threat of Russia, I cannot even imagine them being in Israel's position, next to an active warzone and largely hostile neighbours. They'd probably shut everything down.

It's tough, but there's reason to believe that Israel is not in a stable enough position to afford caring for refugees. Considering how hysterical Europeans are about the threat of Russia, I cannot even imagine them being in Israel's position, next to an active warzone and largely hostile neighbours. They'd probably shut everything down.
The Russians actually have a strong military though while the Arabs are pretty weak relative to Israel.

65,000 foreign nationals in 8 years is nothing compared to what countries like Sweden receive. Israel's population is also similiar to Sweden's.

As for some high-profile incidents like the alleged rape of an old woman, such things are as common in Sweden as cold Winters but media would never highlight them because they don't want to fuel unease among Swedes.

I think Israel is being sensible and trying to protect the very nature of the Jewish state is not wrong per se but I do think it's interesting that such an approach would not be accepted by the powers that be in Sweden.
Yeah and how’s Sweden holding up....it will be a flaming pile of shit by the end of trumps presidency. Which I assume will be 2024

Back