Inside 9 Hours...Sherdog History Will Change Forever...

tenor.gif

haha no.

Shit will be pure chaos, no matter the result, but it will calm down after a couple of weeks.

Not at all...Conor is going to transcend to Thanos level and with a snap of his left hand wipe out half the whinging bastards on Sherdog.

<{cum@me}>

Nah you're not being overly dramatic.

For up to 25 minutes you'll be seeing stuff for the first time that you're gonna constantly see GIFs of for years to come.

Sherdog crashed when Werdum submitted Fedor and Weidman KOd Anderson. I’m not sure this will do the same.

Uh yes.

Conor loses people talk shit for a few days and move on..
Khabib loses and it is the same thing.
I still have to go to work on Monday..

Something happening today?

Nope not over dramatic. Sadly ive found myself watching the damn clock all morning wishing that time jumped forward. Its honestly killin me

The only thing that will change is all the Conor nutthuggers will go on vacation for a week and then come back to make up some excuses.

Everyone will post that they “knew it all along”. I’m honestly ok with whatever happens because I’m simply stoked for the fights. Khabib has shown Diaz level chin so I’m anticipating it to be a war if Khabib doesn’t maul him. People rambled about how big Nate is but ignore how big Khabib is. Idk why no one is drawing the comparison

actual footage of Sherdog by the end of the night...

tenor.gif
200.gif
EN5s.gif

If Conor wins.. inc people saying he's GOAT
If he loses inc people will say he was expected to lose and he didn't need to come back because he was rich and he was a brave man.

under dramatic.
HISTORY will change.

This day we rescue a world from mysticism and tyranny, and usher in a future brighter than anything we can imagine.

Back