Insane Democrats Suggest Jill Stein Was A Russian Puppet

When I said Russia (et al.) have been doing this sort of thing for at least a century and the DNC hyping it this time to cover their own asses you accused me of "downplaying the situation".

We just can't win. You want it to be Russia but you also want it to be an unprecedented act of aggression, a major first.

Ultimately it was an unremarkable foreign hack which became remarkable because of what the dirty DNC was up to.

As for Jill Stein, yes guilty, lock her up!
You guys denied it until you couldn't.

Spare me the crying while you take your spoonful of medicine.

- Democrats: Check
- CNN: Check
- Washington Post: Check

Its a veritable fake news hat trick.

Zero accountability for this election. Its fucking pathetic.

How exactly is Putin supposed to have helped Stein? A dinner invitation?
It's known that Russia will disseminate propaganda through contrarians of all natures, but what exactly are they supposed to have had Stein doing or contributed to her campaign?

Dat borscht doe

Jill Stein drops facts and this guy tries to spin some bullshit about data = Putin reading tea-leaves. LOOOOOL.

Dude got served; tells Stein she has the last word and proceeds to spit propaganda after she signs off. Embarrassing.

Are you talking to Trump?

This is ridiculous. Attempting to equivocate this with the Russian investigation, the Trump administration's malfeasance, and Trump's endless lies (while Comey tells sparkling truths and calls out his bitch ass in a game of chicken only Trump would be stupid enough to play) is transparent and ridiculous. "Well, these allegations against Jill Stein are ridiculous, so obviously the allegations against Trump, Flynn, Page, Manafort, Kushner, Sessions, and Stone are outrageous!!"

GTFO with this weak shit. Scapegoatism, Ad hominem, equivocation...#Trumpets. It's been hilarious watching Trump drink shit for his calumny. Warm bowls of I-fucking-told-you-so every day.
Hillary lost...get over it

Every one is Russian puppet Obama,Trump,Clinton,Bush,Erdogan,Duterte,Jill Stein and Jackie Chan all have been compromised by the Russians.

As long as they are willing to blame the Russians and not look inward and make the necessary changes to win the mid-terms, I'm good.

You can't make this shit up.

The best part about this is that in thier childish quest to cast about and find something to blame this on.... they're simply re-affirming to everyone that isn't them exactly why they lost in the first place.

Are you talking to Trump?

This is ridiculous. Attempting to equivocate this with the Russian investigation, the Trump administration's malfeasance, and Trump's endless lies (while Comey tells sparkling truths and calls out his bitch ass in a game of chicken only Trump would be stupid enough to play) is transparent and ridiculous. "Well, these allegations against Jill Stein are ridiculous, so obviously the allegations against Trump, Flynn, Page, Manafort, Kushner, Sessions, and Stone are outrageous!!"

GTFO with this weak shit. Scapegoatism, Ad hominem, equivocation...#Trumpets. It's been hilarious watching Trump drink shit for his calumny. Warm bowls of I-fucking-told-you-so every day.

I like you, I think you'e a good poster. This is just not happening.

Sad to see a grown ass man get worked up to a frothing at the mouth literally shaking rage fit over an election.

Jill is batshit but with her I would have had legalized weed. Now, I only have batshit.

Jill Stein and her recount scheme was the icing on the cake. May whatever gods there be bless her.

Back