Inquisitor Martyr - WH40K ARPG now available in Pre-Alpha testing phase

StabbyMcHatchet

Add StabbyMcHatchet on Instagram Facebook Twitter
@Brown
Reaction score
Looks fun. They have stated with absolute clarity that this game is still in development, it is literally under construction, and FAR from a finished Product.

They are using the hardcore WH40K fanbase as testers and not looking for casual players who are looking for a polished product. This stage they have called "The Founding"

I am Downloading now off Steam.

https://neocoregames.com/en/store
for a key.

Looks fun. They have stated with absolute clarity that this game is still in development, it is literally under construction, and FAR from a finished Product.

They are using the hardcore WH40K fanbase as testers and not looking for casual players who are looking for a polished product. This stage they have called "The Founding"

I am Downloading now off Steam.

https://neocoregames.com/en/store
for a key.

i have a thread...wanna merge threads? the base looks good the features looks reallly good

Sure Mods can merge the threads. Did you buy it?

Pre release, open beta, closed beta, stress tests. Now we have pre alpha?

It is ROUGH right now. The graphics look like absolute shite, and it is hard to tell what is going on. It looks like it should be being played on a Celphone screen, not a PC or laptop. I can see that it is going to be a LOT of fun though. It is actually going to be amazing when they're done @GhostZ06

I recently spent a day playing this and I've been enjoying it a little. Progression is ultra slow and this game is a real time sink, with missions taking anywhere from 30 to 60 minutes to get through depending on the difficulty. I bought the seasons pass and they have an announcement that they patch on Xbox One will be coming soon.

Hopefully they increase drop rates though.

The graphics are cool and the voice acting is cool. I know I'm bumping a dead thread that no one cares about, but I'm so bored with gaming right now that this is the only thing I can really bother playing.

Back