Inquiry says Putin probably killed Alexander Litvinenko. Duh.

Nerve agents including Sarin and VX are manufactured by the British Government in Porton Down, just 8 miles from where Sergei Skripal was attacked. The official British government story is that these nerve agents are only manufactured “To help develop effective medical countermeasures and to test systems”.

The UK media universally accepted that the production of polonium by Russia was conclusive evidence that Vladimir Putin was personally responsible for the murder of Alexander Litvinenko. In the case of Skripal, po-faced articles like this hilarious one in the Guardian speculate about where the nerve agent could possibly have come from – while totally failing to mention the fact that incident took place only eight miles from the largest stock of nerve agent in western Europe.

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2018/03/the-elephant-in-the-room/

No doubt another Putin stooge.

The points made previously about Alexander were all provided in court by someone called "D3" that's the extent of the evidence anonymous witnesses. It's the difference between those who debate and those who enter dialectics.

After all your posts about Litvinenko you’re now also going to suggest that Russia wasn’t behind Skripal either?

Russian paid poster/bot confirmed.

Edward J Epstein's contemporaneous piece.

https://www.nysun.com/foreign/specter-that-haunts-the-death-of-litvinenko/73212/

Ok we say he was a journalist, yet when we look at the sworn testimony of private security firm Erinys International. He was working for a subsidary called Triton.

just have a wee read at this testimony.

http://webarchive.nationalarchives....enkoinquiry.org/files/2015/04/INQ002972wb.pdf

Neither link includes any evidence that Berezovsky had any links to Polonium or any other radioactive substance.

What about the fact that Beresovsky also sued Forbes Magazine because Klebnikov wrote that Beresovsky could, "Show the guys in Sicily a thing or two"? Forbes had to retract part of the story because Klebnikov could not prove his allegations. So why should I give any weight to his allegations in a book that Beresovsky was involved in smuggling radioactive substances?

I have no idea. I stated the Polonium was in his office, a fact. Then cited the book my information came from. Written by a journalist shot 4 times, then died in hospital in Russia.

You then started asking about Boris's libel cases. So i cited Robert Maxwell

Forbes magazine has urged British authorities to take action against Russian tycoon Boris Berezovsky in relation to comments made in court that appear to be at odds with a statement he gave in a libel action against Forbes a decade ago.

“We’re disappointed but not surprised by Mr Berezovsky’s admission,” Kai Falkenberg, Editorial Counsel for Forbes, told Reuters in an emailed statement.

“In America, such conduct would be a serious matter. We hope that the English authorities will treat it similarly.”

"Berezovsky is arguing that he earned his stake by using his influence with the administration of then-president Boris Yelstin to ensure that the companies that became Sibneft were privatised and ended up under Abramovich’s control.

He said in the High Court that he had influenced the auction that led to the privatisation of the oil producer by having one bidder disqualified, convincing another not to bid and persuading another to submit a low bid.

"However, in June 2001, Berezovsky signed an affidavit, as part of his libel action against Forbes, in which he denied having lobbied Yeltsin in relation to Sibneft or other business matters, and also denied the Sibneft auction had been fixed."

https://www.reuters.com/article/idINIndia-59901920111014

We know one of them is a liar :)

After all your posts about Litvinenko you’re now also going to suggest that Russia wasn’t behind Skripal either?

I don't think he's Troll Factory. Just a conspiracy-tard who thinks he knows better than everyone else:rolleyes:

How could i possibly know? There is no information to make a judgement. I have no idea who attacked them, Russia certainly might have. They have one of the most active kill folk teams in the world, second behind the Israeli's probably.

Last edited:
I don't think he's Troll Factory. Just a conspiracy-tard who thinks he knows better than everyone else:rolleyes:

Well i'm glad we got to this. I don't mind being thought of as wrong/stupid etc but just trying to claim i'm a bot is just being a dolt.

We know Boris perjured himself in court. He is a liar.

I have no idea. I stated the Polonium was in his office, a fact. Then cited the book my information came from. Written by a journalist shot 4 times, then died in hospital in Russia.

You then started asking about Boris's libel cases. So i cited Robert Maxwell

Forbes magazine has urged British authorities to take action against Russian tycoon Boris Berezovsky in relation to comments made in court that appear to be at odds with a statement he gave in a libel action against Forbes a decade ago.

“We’re disappointed but not surprised by Mr Berezovsky’s admission,” Kai Falkenberg, Editorial Counsel for Forbes, told Reuters in an emailed statement.

“In America, such conduct would be a serious matter. We hope that the English authorities will treat it similarly.”

"Berezovsky is arguing that he earned his stake by using his influence with the administration of then-president Boris Yelstin to ensure that the companies that became Sibneft were privatised and ended up under Abramovich’s control.

He said in the High Court that he had influenced the auction that led to the privatisation of the oil producer by having one bidder disqualified, convincing another not to bid and persuading another to submit a low bid.

"However, in June 2001, Berezovsky signed an affidavit, as part of his libel action against Forbes, in which he denied having lobbied Yeltsin in relation to Sibneft or other business matters, and also denied the Sibneft auction had been fixed."

https://www.reuters.com/article/idINIndia-59901920111014

There is no evidence Beresovsky had him shot. He made a lot of enemies, not least the Chechens, who are not exactly a forgiving people. Especially where Russians are concerned.

Again, there is no empirical evidence the Polonium was in Beresovsky's office. Everyone who was in contact with the Polonium - Litvinenko, Lugovoy and Kovtun - suffered varying degrees of Radiation Poisoning. Beresovsky had no health problems at all.

I'm starting to think he's your alt account since you're still engaging him. Thanks for derailing my thread by engaging his idiocy/paid advocacy/being you.

Again, there is no empirical evidence the Polonium was in Beresovsky's office.Everyone who was in contact with the Polonium - Litvinenko, Lugovoy and Kovtun - suffered varying degrees of Radiation Poisoning. Beresovsky had no health problems at all. .

Detectives have found traces of polonium 210 at the London offices of the exiled Russian oligarch Boris Berezovsky, it was revealed last night. Officers were searching 7 Down Street.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2006/nov/28/russia.politics

They used the traces as evidence of it for everyone else? Why not Boris? You only get sick if you ingest it.

Detectives have found traces of polonium 210 at the London offices of the exiled Russian oligarch Boris Berezovsky, it was revealed last night. Officers were searching 7 Down Street.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2006/nov/28/russia.politics

They used the traces as evidence of it for everyone else? Why not Boris?

As I've already pointed out: Boris wasn't suffering from any symptoms of radiation poisoning. The rest of the people who left radiation trails ended up sick or dead.

I'm starting to think he's your alt account since you're still engaging him. Thanks for derailing my thread by engaging his idiocy/paid advocacy/being you.

It is all for the greater glory of the Motherland, tovarisch - oh, bugger!:)

As I've already pointed out: Boris wasn't suffering from any symptoms of radiation poisoning. The rest of the people who left radiation trails ended up sick or dead.

I know because ingestion is required, it's alpha radiation it doesn't have the penetrative powers for Dermal or parenteral exposure.

I liked most of your posts, if that helps.

It's just that it is clear to me that he's exclusively interested in spreading propaganda, and not in having an earnest discussion.

Spreading propaganda by linking testimony? What are you interested in then by posting in the thread? Whining and crying?

Testimony about the Skripal poisoning? That doesn't exist, dumbass. This thread isn't about previous incidents of Russia murdering people in the UK. This thread is about the specific recent terrorist assault in UK perpetrated by Russia.

Will it make you feel happier if we made the thread a safe space for you, and people who's opinion you disagree with will stop posting their mean off-topic posts in it. If it will calm you i'll do it.

I know because ingestion is required, it's alpha radiation it doesn't have the penetrative powers for Dermal or parenteral exposure.

Both Lugovoy and Kovtun suffered radiation poisoning. Both required hospital treatment when they returned to Russia. Neither of them had ingested it.

The doctors who carried out the autopsy had to wear protective suits. A car Litvinenko drove after being poisoned was rendered unusable because the radiation levels were so high. Six months after his death, Litvinenko's family were still unable to return to their former home because it was so contaminated. Litvenenko had to be buried in a fucking lead-lined coffin. And you're saying Polonium has to be ingested to have any effect?

Your ignorance of this subject is truly staggering.

(Sorry, @HomerThompson )

Both Lugovoy and Kovtun suffered radiation poisoning. Both required hospital treatment when they returned to Russia. Neither of them had ingested it.

The doctors who carried out the autopsy had to wear protective suits. A car Litvinenko drove after being poisoned was rendered unusable because the radiation levels were so high. Six months after his death, Litvinenko's family were still unable to return to their former home because it was so contaminated. Litvenenko had to be buried in a fucking lead-lined coffin. And you're saying Polonium has to be ingested to have any effect?

Your ignorance of this subject is truly staggering.

(Sorry, @HomerThompson )

Dude Polonium210 requires ingestion or inhalation to be deadly. These are precautions to stop ingestion.

You can state my ignorance is staggering all you want. You need to demonstrate it. Clothes will stop alpha radiation a thin bit of paper will. Also Polonium has a halflife of 139 days.

Lead-lined coffin sounds like tabloid drivel. Or done to stop any claims coming back if water table gets affected in 50 years, which is highly unlikely.

Inhalation of the isotope may occur during occupational exposure or while smoking cigarettes, since atmospheric 210Po settles onto tobacco leaves.3 Deposition in the lung depends on particle size and solubility. The majority of particles are removed from the respiratory tract by mucociliary clearing and then subsequently swallowed. At that point, 210Po is reintroduced to the body as ingesta.5

Ingestion may also occur while eating in contaminated areas or through consumption of contaminated foodstuffs. For example, caribou meat, a dietary staple in northern Canada, has a high concentration of 210Po due to its presence in the lichens they eat.6 In general, only a small fraction of the isotope is absorbed following ingestion, with as much as 90% being quickly excreted from the body in the feces.3

Dermal or parenteral exposure to 210Po is unlikely. While dust or aerosolized particles may deposit on skin and clothing, alpha particles cannot penetrate these barriers since most of their energy is lost on impact. The particles can, however, enter through open wounds and absorb subcutaneously.7 Parenteral access does not typically occur accidentally or occupationally, but is a common route of entry in medical procedures and in clinical research.2

https://www.forensicmag.com/article/2009/06/polonium-210-and-assassination-alexander-litvinenko

Dude Polonium210 requires ingestion or inhalation to be deadly. These are precautions to stop ingestion.

You can state my ignorance is staggering all you want. You need to demonstrate it. Clothes will stop alpha radiation a thin bit of paper will. Also Polonium has a halflife of 139 days.

One more time for the hard of thinking: Lugovoy and Kovtun suffered radiation poisoning without ingesting Polonium. Ingestion kills, but simple exposure to Polonium will cause symptoms of RP. Beresovsky suffered no such symptoms. Therefor he could not have come into contact with Polonium.

Back