Inquiry says Putin probably killed Alexander Litvinenko. Duh.

man its so funny how western powers are more n more desperate when it comes to putin. they are literally grasping at straws right now.

i mean is anybody really buying this crap? how gullible would you have to be? 5 year old kid would roll eyes at some of this stuff.

Would be interesting to know how they could actually prove Putin ordered the hit

Haha, this. Presumably by admitting that they used illegal methods to aquire that info. I would be the first to congratulate them on their sincerity.

The British Home Secretary basically accused Putin of murder in the House of Commons today. I imagine this was Vlad's response,

View attachment 75667

I chuckled. :)

Last edited:
How many deaths have Bush and Obama been proven directly responsible for again? I think it's more than one.
RG0BS1U.gif

Lol, Putin as probably killed waaaaaaay more people than this spy dude. And I think even Russians are aware of this.

alexander litvinenko wasn't poisoned he was probably smuggling and it fucked up. Not sure about this though.

alexander litvinenko wasn't poisoned he was probably smuggling and it fucked up. Not sure about this though.

Where did you get that idea from? And please share some proof of Litvinenko poisoning himself due to smuggling.

Cheers for pointing out your incredulity in gif form. You thinking he was poisoned is delightfully naive. I'll leave you to your grave robbing.

Is this serious? Sometimes I miss the sarcasm, but Litvinenko was definitely poisoned

Where did you get that idea from? And please share some proof of Litvinenko poisoning himself due to smuggling.

The testimony of Mario Scaramella gave me that idea. I don't have proof , but the evidence is in testimony that he admitted he had smuggled nuclear material before.

If folk havem't read the testimony of Scaramella then not much point debating the incident till everyone get's caught up.

Is this serious? Sometimes I miss the sarcasm, but Litvinenko was definitely poisoned

There is no knowledge in certainty.

"“Ignorance was ever the iron of certainty, for it was as blind to itself as sleep. It was the absence of questions that made answers absolute—not knowledge!”

The testimony of Mario Scaramella gave me that idea. I don't have proof , but the evidence is in testimony that he admitted he had smuggled nuclear material before.

If folk havem't read the testimony of Scaramella then not much point debating the incident till everyone get's caught up.

I just did a look at this wiki and it doesn't look like Scaramella inferred that's how he was poisoned.

Scaramella is/was a suspect in Litvinenko's poisoning.

So no testimony reading yet, look for what he said Alexander said was his job (smuggling fissile material).

I'm not going to debate on the basis of wikipedia. I think believing the poisoning story is naive, he was leaking so much they had to change the story to he was poisoned thrice, third time lucky and all that(even though polonium is super toxic), Scotland Yard has never established how the assassins transported the polonium. the "assassins" themselves acted nothing like assassins leaving radioactive trails all over london,Boris Berezovsky office, Israel.

It's far too much to type out, we'll just go with he was poisoned then.

So, you're just itt spreading disinformation.

You should change your name to "bullshit merchant".

He’s actually raised some interesting points. I’m going to look into this further as a result. If it’s true Alexander admitted on camera to smuggling then it could change everything. I’ve watched documentaries on the poisoning and not one mentioned scaramella.

From what I saw there are just a few videos of her getting donged by FraserB's retarded cousin. She looks fun I guess. I vote let her live.
So based on the Fraser reference shall I assume she does a certain type of niche bordering on the non-consensual?

He’s actually raised some interesting points. I’m going to look into this further as a result. If it’s true Alexander admitted on camera to smuggling then it could change everything. I’ve watched documentaries on the poisoning and not one mentioned scaramella.

"In an interview with The Independent shortly after the poisoning became public, Mr Scaramella said that Mr Litvinenko, a friend and professional contact since 2001, told him he had masterminded the smuggling of radioactive material to Zurich in 2000."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/litvinenko-smuggled-nuclear-material-426266.html

About as many as who crossed the Clintons.

Sheep will just pretend there leaders arent capable of it. Unless they dislike that leader.

Yeah i bet most have not. The testimony and other stuff is odd. He could of been poisoned though i dont doubt state foreign security has eliminated people.

Back