Innocent Khabib and team surround Tony Ferguson

Khabib wasnt tired at all, he chose to strike with Conor to prove a point and moreso to not get tired which is not the same thing as being tired, you cant say someone is tired when at no point Khabib was stalling or trying to win rounds, he looked for the finish till the end. If the fight ever happens lets bet, if there is a safe way for no one to get screwed over like some kind of programm or something, im pretty confident you seem too, but are you willing to put your money where your mouth is?

I mostly post in the MMA betting forum (check my post history) so yeah I put my $ where my mouth is. And I think I'll get nice odds on Tony and will happily make a very nice sized bet on him. I had plenty on him the first couple times the fight was scheduled, I'm hoping for even better odds now that Khabib beat Conor.

Edit: Also, if you think Khabib wasn't tired and didn't take rd 3 off for the most part and was still trying to finish Conor during that round...SMH. I honestly don't know what you were watching.

Last edited:
Also remember on one embedded when Holloway was supposed to fight Khabib seeing Max running by himself on a threadmill when Kebab and his team show up and then, magic trick, he is surrounded by a group of monobrows eager to run 50cm close to him.

Got to admire the dedication to a men-only way of life, always moving in 5-10 group, smelling each other farts and brushing their brothers unibrows. Espect.
not going address the hate filled words
but did this really happen? Jesus that is some thug bs... I wonder how the hell Khabib his team got wrecked by the Diaz team, whom I think are fake gangsters.

You don't have to be a Conor fan to know that Khabib is two faced and a bit mental. Him and his gang have now tried to bully two fighters that are by themselves. Khabib can learn a lot from Fedor. He acts like a victim all of the time when he should just chill and let his performance in the cage speak for him.

That's because you are American and dont know this mentality.
Artem talked bad shit like an idiot behind Khabib's back, Khabib went to confront.
He took his crew. So what? He didnt murder Artem. He just slapped him around and confronted his views, and Artem, like the scum he is, did not address them and even apologised (then later insulted Khabib again). A real caucasus man would have talked man to man with Khabib and his crew, explained himself.

All this shit is impossible to understand for drug junkie McGregor types.

Styles make fights, Tibau is not known for taking people down, Lee is known for that and Khabib is a way better version. No way Tony could beat Khabiib, Khabib finishes Tony.

You can't fake having less cardio. When he gets tired like he has vs both Al and Conor, Tony won't let him him off the hook. Tony always presses forward and attacks, and an exhausted Khabib will wilt under that pressure.

That's because you are American and dont know this mentality.
Artem talked bad shit like an idiot behind Khabib's back, Khabib went to confront.
He took his crew. So what? He didnt murder Artem. He just slapped him around and confronted his views, and Artem, like the scum he is, did not address them and even apologised (then later insulted Khabib again). A real caucasus man would have talked man to man with Khabib and his crew, explained himself.

All this shit is impossible to understand for drug junkie McGregor types.

I'm not a conor fan, I just think Khabib is a cowardly thug with little mental prowess

not going address the hate filled words
but did this really happen? Jesus that is some thug bs... I wonder how the hell Khabib his team got wrecked by the Diaz team, whom I think are fake gangsters.

Check out the embedded of UFC 223. That's not a really big deal, but that's indeed sign of a certain way to behave ...

Styles make fights, Tibau is not known for taking people down, Lee is known for that and Khabib is a way better version. No way Tony could beat Khabiib, Khabib finishes Tony.
Uh huh. Sure he will. Tony doesn't give up like Conor so I wouldn't hold my breath on that.

Khabib will be the favourite but I promise you, win or lose, Tony Ferguson will be the toughest fight of his career.

But but did you see how tony said e respects khabib khabib father and team. Big difference of conman.

damn, if they fight it will be the first time Ive supported Tony Ferguson in a fight.

I feel dirty now

Scummy move, Khabib.

If it's actually true, that is.

I absolutely despise Tony Ferguson.

Not the fighter, he's pretty awesome, but the Tony Ferguson I worked for ten years ago.

He was an ass.

I absolutely despise Loiosh. Not Loiosh the dish washer at my local favorite restaurant but Loiosh the Sherdog poster who hates Tony Ferguson.

This just in: khabib travels with his friends.

You carried that hate for ten years? He must have been a total scumbag!

Fuck that guy.

You have no idea.

He was a VP who was brilliant but insane. He was suspended for two weeks for doing something insane. While he was gone, I handled his department completely as I had been trained to do, and when he returned, he realized I made him expendable. He spent six months destroying me, and I was eventually relieved of my position.

I had documented everything he did as he was doing it, because I was not an idiot, but I didn't have the stomach to fight. After I was demoted, though, another VP took me aside and asked me what actually happened, and I told him. He brought me to the CEO and I told him, showing him my proof, and after a brief investigation Tony was demoted, his department given to another VP, I reported to that gentleman and that was that.

Tony wasn't fired, though, and I warned my new boss to be careful. He told me not to worry, but I prepared anyways, and when Tony attacked in an executive meeting, I was ready. Tony targeted some of our weaker policies which were now my new bosses responsibility, and I showed the paper trail where Tony had chosen those paths against my recommendations, but how changes were already in place to shore up his weaknesses. The look on his face was priceless.

The guy was a piece of work, and yes, I still carry the hate.

When the bottom dropped out of our business, he started his own company. I was delighted a year ago to stumble across his notice of bankruptcy. If I hear one day that he has testicular cancer, I'll probably open a bottle of champagne.

I absolutely despise Loiosh. Not Loiosh the dish washer at my local favorite restaurant but Loiosh the Sherdog poster who hates Tony Ferguson.

Carry that hate deep inside you, cherish it. It will nourish you and give you strength when you need it most.

You have no idea.

He was a VP who was brilliant but insane. He was suspended for two weeks for doing something insane. While he was gone, I handled his department completely as I had been trained to do, and when he returned, he realized I made him expendable. He spent six months destroying me, and I was eventually relieved of my position.

I had documented everything he did as he was doing it, because I was not an idiot, but I didn't have the stomach to fight. After I was demoted, though, another VP took me aside and asked me what actually happened, and I told him. He brought me to the CEO and I told him, showing him my proof, and after a brief investigation Tony was demoted, his department given to another VP, I reported to that gentleman and that was that.

Tony wasn't fired, though, and I warned my new boss to be careful. He told me not to worry, but I prepared anyways, and when Tony attacked in an executive meeting, I was ready. Tony targeted some of our weaker policies which were now my new bosses responsibility, and I showed the paper trail where Tony had chosen those paths against my recommendations, but how changes were already in place to shore up his weaknesses. The look on his face was priceless.

The guy was a piece of work, and yes, I still carry the hate.

When the bottom dropped out of our business, he started his own company. I was delighted a year ago to stumble across his notice of bankruptcy. If I hear one day that he has testicular cancer, I'll probably open a bottle of champagne.

I wanted to hit "Like" until I read the last phrase.

Check out the embedded of UFC 223. That's not a really big deal, but that's indeed sign of a certain way to behave ...
Yeah saw it, some of Khabib´s friends´s looks confused when they saw the camera on

Back