Innocent Khabib and team surround Tony Ferguson

I am sure Khabib had legitimate reasons to surround someone alone
He is a God fearing man

Come to Europe, by now even children get surrounded by „god fearing men“ and their god fearing children on a daily basis ;)

LOL yes. Did you watch the fight? Conor didn't pressure or make Khabib spend any energy. He was tired too so content to sit on the outside and kickbox to win the round but let Khabin rest and not expend energy.

Tony absolutely swarms you when he senses you are slowing, even a little. I'm not sure you guys all understand what you are watching all the time...
But you dont seem to see everything too. Tony gets dropped in every fight, Tony will lose by control time playing guard, and sure he will mess Khabib up a little and threaten some submission but in the end he is just gonna lose that fight by points. Khabib has good cardio its not on Tonys level but Khabib has a iron chin while Cucuy gets dropped by Pettis who really doesnt have any power. It will be one hell of a fight and Khabibs hardest fought fight but i think he will win. A guy like Lee is much more of a threat as he can impose his wrestling and might be able to keep it standing but his chin also has been cracked i also give Gaethje a good shot but its like with Mcgregor only in the first 2 after that the chances become less and less likely.

Khabib isn't the nice guy people thought he was...

But you dont seem to see everything too. Tony gets dropped in every fight, Tony will lose by control time playing guard, and sure he will mess Khabib up a little and threaten some submission but in the end he is just gonna lose that fight by points. Khabib has good cardio its not on Tonys level but Khabib has a iron chin while Cucuy gets dropped by Pettis who really doesnt have any power. It will be one hell of a fight and Khabibs hardest fought fight but i think he will win. A guy like Lee is much more of a threat as he can impose his wrestling and might be able to keep it standing but his chin also has been cracked i also give Gaethje a good shot but its like with Mcgregor only in the first 2 after that the chances become less and less likely.

Again, after 2 rounds Khabib was NOTICEABLY tired after trying to finish Comor who offers NOTHING on the mat. Tony off his back will likely drop rd 1 and even rd 2 to Khabib but will have Khabib way more tired than he was in rd 3 vs Conor (where he was tired enough to not even attempt to take him down really).

I see things fine. Tony gets stung yes because he relentlessly pushes forward at all times. And he always instantly recovers and is immediately on the offensive.

When Khabib is exhausted 12 minutes into the fight and Tony is just pouring it on and not giving him one second to breathe there are going to be too many people who didn't see it coming. Don't be one of them.

Tony might be a complete and utter dick but he's motivated and knows he can beat Khabib. It has to happen...

Again, after 2 rounds Khabib was NOTICEABLY tired after trying to finish Comor who offers NOTHING on the mat. Tony off his back will likely drop rd 1 and even rd 2 to Khabib but will have Khabib way more tired than he was in rd 3 vs Conor (where he was tired enough to not even attempt to take him down really).

I see things fine. Tony gets stung yes because he relentlessly pushes forward at all times. And he always instantly recovers and is immediately on the offensive.

When Khabib is exhausted 12 minutes into the fight and Tony is just pouring it on and not giving him one second to breathe there are going to be too many people who didn't see it coming. Don't be one of them.
This is correct. Tony will take a bit of a beating and steal khabibs soul even though he will lose round 2. Round 3 vicious tko

I'm begging for Khabib vs. GSP or Woodley - Khabib did gods work in humiliating Conor but he needs humbling as well.

Actually i want this fight to happen real bad!

Like Nick vs Anderson, the clown got clown so bad. Goosebumps

Khabib wasnt tired at all, he chose to strike with Conor to prove a point and moreso to not get tired which is not the same thing as being tired, you cant say someone is tired when at no point Khabib was stalling or trying to win rounds, he looked for the finish till the end. If the fight ever happens lets bet, if there is a safe way for no one to get screwed over like some kind of programm or something, im pretty confident you seem too, but are you willing to put your money where your mouth is?

Lol at all the Conor McGregor fanboy scum coming here to find yet another way to shit on Khabib, trying to make strawmen arguments about Khabib.

Not a single of the Khabib fans thinks that Khabib is an Angel. Yes we think he is honorable Muslim mountain Warrior.
That doesnt preclude the fact, that we bloody well know, that he is a savage, a Caucasus man, and like all of them will go around with his crew and show his strength. Both these facts do not show a conflict of identity.

Khabib is going to smash Ferguson just like he smashed Conor in the cage.
Strikers don't do well against Khabib. GSP style wrestling types would be a problem.
Ferguson will resist, try to escape, but get mauled eventually. He will get Michael Johnson-ed.
Inchallah.

But again nobody thinks he is some pure Christian warrior.
Caucasus and Muslim morality is different than Christian morality, doesnt mean we dont believe he is moral, in his own Caucasus way.

You don't have to be a Conor fan to know that Khabib is two faced and a bit mental. Him and his gang have now tried to bully two fighters that are by themselves.

Khabib can learn a lot from Fedor. He acts like a victim all of the time when he should just chill and let his performance in the cage speak for him.

Khabib wasnt tired at all, he chose to strike with Conor to prove a point and moreso to not get tired which is not the same thing as being tired, you cant say someone is tired when at no point Khabib was stalling or trying to win rounds, he looked for the finish till the end. If the fight ever happens lets bet, if there is a safe way for no one to get screwed over like some kind of programm or something, im pretty confident you seem too, but are you willing to put your money where your mouth is?
I am game , does a small wager of $200 usd seem fair to you , we can have a trusted mod hold it , then pay up the winner
inGjVD0.gif

Hate of Islam by retards muricans makes me support Khabib even more.
<GinJuice>

Of course there is a pattern.
Khabib has two face, on camera he plays the good boy, calm and all but off camera he is a fuckin bully trying to jump his opponents with his crew.
This guy makes me sick because real fighters dont act like that..
And he calls other chicken
Cant wait to see him locked with Tony. The russian will eat his fuckin wig

Yeah he was a big bully when he jumped into the middle of Conor's team and beat a guys ass who outweighs him by 50lbs, total coward behavior.

I am game , does a small wager of $200 usd seem fair to you , we can have a trusted mod hold it , then pay up the winner
inGjVD0.gif
200 isnt that small of a amount for me but i would be willing to bet 200 but te only question is how, its the internet but there must be a gambling site where that is possible.

The guy who couldn't do shit off his back to Danny Castillo and got his guard sliced through like butter and mounted by a staph-fucked Kevin Lee in the first round is a lock to beat Khabib?

Lmao

I'm not even sure Tony is the better striker after Saturday night, he holds his chin high and got dropped twice by WBC Pettis
Tony sucks so much he wrecked Tibau, who arguably beat Khabib.

Of course there is a pattern.
Khabib has two face, on camera he plays the good boy, calm and all but off camera he is a fuckin bully trying to jump his opponents with his crew.
This guy makes me sick because real fighters dont act like that..
And he calls other chicken
Cant wait to see him locked with Tony. The russian will eat his fuckin wig
I love it, let the hate flow through you, hater.
Khabib blessed!!!

Tony sucks so much he wrecked Tibau, who arguably beat Khabib.
Styles make fights, Tibau is not known for taking people down, Lee is known for that and Khabib is a way better version. No way Tony could beat Khabiib, Khabib finishes Tony.

Also remember on one embedded when Holloway was supposed to fight Khabib seeing Max running by himself on a threadmill when Kebab and his team show up and then, magic trick, he is surrounded by a group of monobrows eager to run 50cm close to him.

Got to admire the dedication to a men-only way of life, always moving in 5-10 group, smelling each other farts and brushing their brothers unibrows. Espect.

Back