Innocent Khabib and team surround Tony Ferguson

Everyone will beat Khabib until the cage door closes and then everyone is crying but Kevin Lee will beat Khabib or Tyron or GSP! Conor fans reaching for anything
Get your conor obsession the f out of here , real men talking here about the legit problem

lol at people saying khabib dominated tibau wtf kinad fight were you watching? It was a win for tibau or a robbery... why even bring up that fight it was years ago?

I so badly want to see this fight! please happen next!!

I think Khabib is great fighter and a tough match up for anyone, but it does seem more and more that his humble-ness is a bit of an act. His actions of confronting a lone Artem with his own crew and this alleged 'incident' with Tony aren't the acts of a respectful humble guy - its the behavior of an aggressive and arrogant person. I'm not saying he can't or shouldn't be as arrogant or aggressive as he wants, but he should drop the humble act - the two don't co-exist.

lol at people saying khabib dominated tibau wtf kinad fight were you watching? It was a win for tibau or a robbery... why even bring up that fight it was years ago?
Because people were bringing up Tonys old fights.

I think Khabib is great fighter and a tough match up for anyone, but it does seem more and more that his humble-ness is a bit of an act. His actions of confronting a lone Artem with his own crew and this alleged 'incident' with Tony aren't the acts of a respectful humble guy - its the behavior of an aggressive and arrogant person. I'm not saying he can't or shouldn't be as arrogant or aggressive as he wants, but he should drop the humble act - the two don't co-exist.
I am sure Khabib had legitimate reasons to surround someone alone
He is a God fearing man

The Diaz incident where Khabib got lit up , that one i am 100 percent sure Diaz initiated it

Lucky Khabib had his crew to drag him back up

Last edited:
its all fun and games until you get in there with Tony Ferguson :D

if we ever see the fight wouldnt be surprised at all to see him fuck up Khabib from the bottom

Yeah, and both guys (Tony and Khabib) are just far different fighters now than they were then. Khabib has perfected chain wrestling against the cage and has figured out how to control guys on the ground while still landing strikes. Tony has figured out that his cardio is a weapon that other guys simply don't have an answer for if he pushes a frenetic pace.

I'm wondering how many people have fought or trained here and realize how absolutely awful it is when you get tired and the other guy doesn't. I never fought MMA professionally but I did train with pros and competed in grappling competitions. I was in good shape but sometimes you just come across someone who doesn't get tired. And it SUCKS. It feels like you are drowning and there is nowhere to go. Now add in that in an MMA fight against a guy like Tony that you are tired (even just a little tired, maybe not totally gassed) and he is just all the fuck over you with punches and elbows and knees and just doesn't stop because he's not tired at all.

Being from WI I've always been a Pettis fan so this isn't bad mouthing him, but the broken hand wasn't the main issue at all. The issue was that he was a battered, broken fighter who was exhausted and had a wolverine with an endless gas tank ready to put him through yet another few minutes of hell. I don't blame Pettis' corner one bit for calling that fight.

Yeah, and both guys (Tony and Khabib) are just far different fighters now than they were then. Khabib has perfected chain wrestling against the cage and has figured out how to control guys on the ground while still landing strikes. Tony has figured out that his cardio is a weapon that other guys simply don't have an answer for if he pushes a frenetic pace.

I'm wondering how many people have fought or trained here and realize how absolutely awful it is when you get tired and the other guy doesn't. I never fought MMA professionally but I did train with pros and competed in grappling competitions. I was in good shape but sometimes you just come across someone who doesn't get tired. And it SUCKS. It feels like you are drowning and there is nowhere to go. Now add in that in an MMA fight against a guy like Tony that you are tired (even just a little tired, maybe not totally gassed) and he is just all the fuck over you with punches and elbows and knees and just doesn't stop because he's not tired at all.

Being from WI I've always been a Pettis fan so this isn't bad mouthing him, but the broken hand wasn't the main issue at all. The issue was that he was a battered, broken fighter who was exhausted and had a wolverine with an endless gas tank ready to put him through yet another few minutes of hell. I don't blame Pettis' corner one bit for calling that fight.
Khabib did show signs of getting tired in the 3rd , I can't even imagine doing that against a guy like El Cucuy

If he can keep the pace he will break Khabib

conor exposed khabib as the fake nice guy he is

i hope tony destroys that backwards cunt
Of course there is a pattern.
Khabib has two face, on camera he plays the good boy, calm and all but off camera he is a fuckin bully trying to jump his opponents with his crew.
This guy makes me sick because real fighters dont act like that..
And he calls other chicken
Cant wait to see him locked with Tony. The russian will eat his fuckin wig
hahahahaha, mcgregor fans jumping on the ferguson bandwagon to see if someone can avenge their boy

Well if Khabib gets into the cage with Tony it's gonna look a lot different than it did with Conor. Tony doesn't give you a round off when you are tired like Conor did in rd 3. Khabib is gonna drown in the pressure and won't have the energy to jump the cage and start any brawls afterward. He'll likely need an oxygen tank.
this

hahahahaha, mcgregor fans jumping on the ferguson bandwagon to see if someone can avenge their boy

mcgregor fan? I had it as a pick'em fight and was happy that khabib won before the post fight shenanigans

guy could've been a great role model for muslims around the world. instead he showed his true colors.

Espechially sucks if the guy has a granite chin or they throw in leg kicks.

Khabib did show signs of getting tired in the 3rd , I can't even imagine doing that against a guy like El Cucuy

If he can keep the pace he will break Khabib

Yep. Also slowed vs Al. You don't get to do that vs Tony. It is blood in the water. He senses you slowing, and not only does he keep his already frenetic pace, he actually steps it up. Guy is just an absolute killer.

Lol at all the Conor McGregor fanboy scum coming here to find yet another way to shit on Khabib, trying to make strawmen arguments about Khabib.

Not a single of the Khabib fans thinks that Khabib is an Angel. Yes we think he is honorable Muslim mountain Warrior.
That doesnt preclude the fact, that we bloody well know, that he is a savage, a Caucasus man, and like all of them will go around with his crew and show his strength. Both these facts do not show a conflict of identity.

Khabib is going to smash Ferguson just like he smashed Conor in the cage.
Strikers don't do well against Khabib. GSP style wrestling types would be a problem.
Ferguson will resist, try to escape, but get mauled eventually. He will get Michael Johnson-ed.
Inchallah.

But again nobody thinks he is some pure Christian warrior.
Caucasus and Muslim morality is different than Christian morality, doesnt mean we dont believe he is moral, in his own Caucasus way.

It was a Khabib fan that brought it up too saying Tibau lost every round lmfao... seriously the nuthugging is insane. Same as it was for Conor.... now i am starting to dislike khabib fans. It was a split decision was it not?

Lol at all the Conor McGregor fanboy scum coming here to find yet another way to shit on Khabib, trying to make strawmen arguments about Khabib.

Not a single of the Khabib fans thinks that Khabib is an Angel. Yes we think he is honorable Muslim mountain Warrior.
That doesnt preclude the fact, that we bloody well know, that he is a savage, a Caucasus man, and like all of them will go around with his crew and show his strength. Both these facts do not show a conflict of identity.

Khabib is going to smash Ferguson just like he smashed Conor in the cage.
Strikers don't do well against Khabib. GSP style wrestling types would be a problem.
Ferguson will resist, try to escape, but get mauled eventually. He will get Michael Johnson-ed.
Inchallah.

But again nobody thinks he is some pure Christian warrior.
Caucasus and Muslim morality is different than Christian morality, doesnt mean we dont believe he is moral, in his own Caucasus way.
Lol these Conor haters getting exposed left and right,
You are not even a Khabib fan. How do we all know you are not.. Simple , you have not gotten passed Conor. While REAL FANS know the fight to make is Khabib v Ferguson

but hey keep up the facade, lol at thinking you are fooling anyone

Yep. Also slowed vs Al. You don't get to do that vs Tony. It is blood in the water. He senses you slowing, and not only does he keep his already frenetic pace, he actually steps it up. Guy is just an absolute killer.
If this fight doesnt get made and they make a rematch, what a farce.
But then again I wouldn't mind seeing Ferguson starch Conor...

Back