Innaugural 16 Man EA UFC 3 LHW Tournament for PS4 Second Round Match-Ups!! OP UPDATED

How about you guys all go trade in your PS4's for XBones so i can finally join a tourney??

meh.ro1162.jpg

Whats your gamertag

Does anyone else just find it too easy to get rocked? You have a guy with a 90 chin but gets rocked over and over again off every punch. I got dropped 9x in one round and then still knocked the person out

Just had my fights with @El_Diazo . I won the first fight with GnP from Mount 2nd round and won the second fight as well with a TKO from strikes 1st round. Good fights man...I advance

Also I vote for a lighter weight class next time, anything above middleweight is just too slow in the game

This was just the first tournament...we will definitely have more and in lower classes.

Last edited:
jsut fought @Garnett Silk
first fight was a good one, I had him hurt a few times and dropped him 2x but the grappling was too much. Felt i defended well on the ground and got back to my feet a few times but he took mount once and landed a few shots and put me out. It's frustrating, what the fuck happened to arm traps.

2nd fight I got rocked and he was able to drop me 3x in the first 2 mins and ko me. I find the game inconsistent. Once I had been rocked once I couldn't recover at all and got done quickly but Garnett was able to survive 2rds of being hurt and dropped. Good fights overall

Also I vote for a lighter weight class next time, anything above middleweight is just too slow in the game

jsut fought @Garnett Silk
first fight was a good one, I had him hurt a few times and dropped him 2x but the grappling was too much. Felt i defended well on the ground and got back to my feet a few times but he took mount once and landed a few shots and put me out. It's frustrating, what the fuck happened to arm traps.

2nd fight I got rocked and he was able to drop me 3x in the first 2 mins and ko me. I find the game inconsistent. Once I had been rocked once I couldn't recover at all and got done quickly but Garnett was able to survive 2rds of being hurt and dropped. Good fights overall

Don't rely on that arm trap transition. I usually block then transition. It's the easiest way to escape for being mounted...if you block 3-4 strikes consecutively you can transition to half guard...seems like the new patch toned down the damage from knee strikes. Pre-patch I was getting a shit ton of body tKO's with knees...now ehhh not so much...

@Underdog bjj jp You next son

tenor.gif

Don't rely on that arm trap transition. I usually block then transition. It's the easiest way to escape for being mounted...if you block 3-4 strikes consecutively you can transition to half guard...seems like the new patch toned down the damage from knee strikes. Pre-patch I was getting a shit ton of body tKO's with knees...now ehhh not so much...

tenor.gif
Yeah I get the don't rely on arm traps but with mount I feel like if you get hit once you're done for. It interrupts your ability to block and then you just get smashed.
I think they did nerf it, not complaining tho

hahaha, next one

@Tank_Kam @Albe try and get your fights in soon, so I may update brackets and so that the second round can commence

tenor.gif
I'm always ready when I'm not working lol , whos next on the list

Back