Ink master blank canveses.....

mb23100

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
These people agree to a 24hr tattoo which is totally up to the artist. Thats crazy. Where do they find these people? A full back piece of which you get zero input on? Crazy. Some dude just tattood a demon tearing out of the skin on a 60 year old lady lol

im sure they get money. past seasons canvasses have said they did.

plus a full piece like that is a grip.

Getting tattooed for 24 hours straight?
Fuck that
Bet that shit hurts like a muthafucka

Getting tattooed for 24 hours straight?
Rarely. Finalists nominally break sessions up, but even then there have been a few that did not return after only one session. Tapped out.

867b6c603533344f36a378e4a71e92b8.jpg

With her looks you'd think she'd be just a model, but turns out she's a really good tattooer in fine line black and gray.

Tats are ghey as hell.

Only emotionally-unstable vaginas get them to commemorate "special event(s)" in their lives.

Only people who should be strolling around with tats are old dudes who fought in 'Nam!

Can't stand the show. They are obviously told to be as obnoxious to each other as possible, the constant bickering is so over the top.
Mind you all reality shows are all about moaning. There are so many car shows for example, for an hour all we hear is the staff complaining about not having enough time, they're not gonna make a profit, etc.
I used to like a lot of reality shows until i realized almost all were just so negative and designed to bring out the worst in people, especially Ink Master.

Can't stand the show. They are obviously told to be as obnoxious to each other as possible, the constant bickering is so over the top.
Mind you all reality shows are all about moaning. There are so many car shows for example, for an hour all we hear is the staff complaining about not having enough time, they're not gonna make a profit, etc.
I used to like a lot of reality shows until i realized almost all were just so negative and designed to bring out the worst in people, especially Ink Master.

Not to mention they are basically scripted, or carefully arranged and manipluated by the production staff to illicit certain outcomes and develop certain storylines within the show.

Tats are ghey as hell.

Only emotionally-unstable vaginas get them to commemorate "special event(s)" in their lives.

Only people who should be strolling around with tats are old dudes who fought in 'Nam!

Why? I'm sure there were some heterosexuals in the armed forces at that time.

Tats are ghey as hell.

Seems like a tattooed guy made a cuck out of you.

Tats are ghey as hell.

I got mine to bang chicks.

Tats are ghey as hell.

Only emotionally-unstable old dudes who fought in 'Nam! get them to commemorate "special event(s)" in their lives.

Only people who should be strolling around with tats are vaginas

What

Back