Injustice 2 Announced!!

I highly recommend this playlist if you love Injustice.

Some of the supers are kind of stupid. Supergirls super is she takes you around sun, chucks you back to earth and beams you with laser. Why she take you around sun?

BAtman new super is he attaches a balloon to your feet, flies you up to sky, then shoots you with Batwing, but he on uses one missile. Why not just unleash the whole payload?

Green Lantern's is he creates a mech suit light construct, and hits you with every piece of it first before putting it on. They running out of ideas.

These are not spoilers because all over youtube.

I remember seeing gameplay vids from IGN and thinking the same. Shit looks lame.

Some of the supers are kind of stupid. Supergirls super is she takes you around sun, chucks you back to earth and beams you with laser. Why she take you around sun?

It's too similar to Zod's.

I like most of the other supers, although I am sure they'll get old. Hope they come up with a new one for Grodd, Supergirl, Batman, and Green Lantern.

It's too similar to Zod's.

I like most of the other supers, although I am sure they'll get old. Hope they come up with a new one for Grodd, Supergirl, Batman, and Green Lantern.

At least zod smashed you through the moon. Is the Sun supposed to burn you? Why not just throw into sun?

We finally get to see Flash's Ultimate.

An aside for anyone interested, but I was doing some looking on who was giving away stuff if you pre-ordered through them. Amazon's giving a comic based on Supergirl, Best Buy's giving a Flash hat, and Gamestop is giving a jersey.
evn-Injustice-2-hat0305.jpg;maxHeight=198;maxWidth=291

Injustice2_Jersey_bonusLG.jpg

Injustice2_Jersey1_bonusLG.jpg

Don't really care about this. It'll be disabled in tournament play anyway.

New Shattered Alliances trailer dropped, with the focus on Braniac.

We finally get to see Flash's Ultimate.

An aside for anyone interested, but I was doing some looking on who was giving away stuff if you pre-ordered through them. Amazon's giving a comic based on Supergirl, Best Buy's giving a Flash hat, and Gamestop is giving a jersey.
evn-Injustice-2-hat0305.jpg;maxHeight=198;maxWidth=291

Injustice2_Jersey_bonusLG.jpg

Injustice2_Jersey1_bonusLG.jpg

I dont like a lot of the supers because all they do is smash them up on things. Dr Fate does this too. And I thought I saw a different super for the Flash. I remember something where he runs around in a circle hitting many times.

I dont like a lot of the supers because all they do is smash them up on things. Dr Fate does this too. And I thought I saw a different super for the Flash. I remember something where he runs around in a circle hitting many times.
It might have been an earlier one before they refined it.

First one had the uppercut and punch after going around the world.

Yes, but I remember when they were just putting out Part Deux teasers, I saw Flash running around opponent, hitting them over and over again.

Okay here it is I found it

Not even sure who to main, a nice balanced roster on paper.

I hate these long supers, dont want to watch that 100+ times....

same with the stage switching

it all takes way too long

still looking forward to the game, will keep me busy until tekken

Back