Injustice 2 Announced!!

Well, I wouldn't hold my breath on Reverse Flash until they actually confirm him. After all, it was just cutscene footage he was shown in, not actually in game fighting.

True but I believe he was confirmed as a preorder bonus/alternative skin for the flash

Yeah, I think for the ultimate edition, which is a 99 dollar drop in the pants.

fucking ripoff I totally agree!!!

I basically spent that much on the last one by slowly buying all the DLC

atleast they dont slowly rape me this time

fucking ripoff I totally agree!!!

I basically spent that much on the last one by slowly buying all the DLC

atleast they dont slowly rape me this time
Give it a minute... You'll feel it after a while.

Give it a minute... You'll feel it after a while.

which characters do you look forward to using?

I am still hoping that Beast Boy somehow makes the cut

which characters do you look forward to using?

I am still hoping that Beast Boy somehow makes the cut
I'm hoping Larfleeze shows up, but I also want someone not Batfamily related. Then again, having Clayface would be nice just to mess around with, using a mix of Shang Tsung and Solomon Grundy. Hell, maybe we'll get some crazy horror movie characters like MK X got.

I loved the Injustice comics

Also, its nice to see Kevin Conroy back as THE Batman

Last edited:
Just announced through WWE's UpUpDownDown YT channel, we have Firestorm!

It's so funny that you posted those videos......The ones I have been following are from Comicsexplained and he did one where PLASTIC MAN of ALL PEOPLE was kicking ass...

New Shattered Alliances trailer, this time focusing on the House of El and specifically Supergirl. Black Adam makes an appearance too.

New teaser dropped. We get to see more of Grodd in action plus we get Bane, Captain Cold, and Scarecrow. I'm down to play as them, and it's gonna be very good to be bad.

Who is stoked for Injustice Gods among us Part Deux?

They have some new characters.

Poison Ivy, Darkseid and Brainiac are suppose to be in it too. They going to run out of characters before part three.

Some of the supers are kind of stupid. Supergirls super is she takes you around sun, chucks you back to earth and beams you with laser. Why she take you around sun?

BAtman new super is he attaches a balloon to your feet, flies you up to sky, then shoots you with Batwing, but he on uses one missile. Why not just unleash the whole payload?

Green Lantern's is he creates a mech suit light construct, and hits you with every piece of it first before putting it on. They running out of ideas.

These are not spoilers because all over youtube.

Some of the supers are kind of stupid. Supergirls super is she takes you around sun, chucks you back to earth and beams you with laser. Why she take you around sun?

Cause she recharges (sun is the source of her power) while she does it.

BAtman new super is he attaches a balloon to your feet, flies you up to sky, then shoots you with Batwing, but he on uses one missile. Why not just unleash the whole payload?

Why she takes you around sun?

Why not just unleash the whole payload?

Then what will he have for his next nemesis.

Yea I'll be all over this one.

I was Flash main in the 1st Injustice so we'll see how it goes.

Bane, Scarecrow, Joker(I hope) are all on my list to play.

Why she takes you around sun?

Why not just unleash the whole payload?

Then what will he have for his next nemesis.

Well it is a video game, his plane can reload itself for later use. I get the Supergirl reason, but they just should do something to display that her power has now increased. Like make the laser beam huge or something. Or heck, why not just go close to sun, and then blast opponent into the sun?

Not as much as t7 but th I'm planning on getting it and hopefully be decent at it. From the beta it definitely feels a lot less clunky than inj 1

Back