Injustice 2 Announced!!

No block button
No run button
No brutality/fatality

The learning curve for me will be steep. When I play online it will being the game mode where you can't use the gear system..... I refuse to fight gamers who stay home and play all day and max out out gear for all their fighters

New character was introduced today in Black Canary. Hopefully they write her better than they did for Arrow....

Being that Swamp Thing is probably the first superhero film I watched, I'm happy he's getting love.

played the first one back in December of this year for the first time when I went home to visit family. Loved it and now I am waiting for this release. actually snagging an xbox so I can play this with the fam back at home.

The roster that's day 1 ready leaked, some interesting choices. I went ahead and pre-ordered to at least get Darkseid from those greedy bastards for free.

This must mean Solomon Grundy is out

raw

Swamp Thing looks so rad!

Very happy about Posion Ivy too.. really hoping they get Mr Freeze and Riddler in there aswell!

Swamp Thing looks so rad!

Very happy about Posion Ivy too.. really hoping they get Mr Freeze and Riddler in there aswell!
Speaking of which, we got a teaser of her gameplay along with Catwoman, Cheetah, and some Black Canary.

A little more preview of the story mode as well as some gameplay footage.

Looks pretty good, but when did Tom Arnold become Superman?

I'm gonna be pissed if deathstroke ends up being some 10$ premium skin, even though he was cheap as hell to fight at times he was one of the top choices on the last game.

New teaser with Reverse Flash/ Professor Zoom/Zoom being shown as well as Green Arrow.

1.Grodd
2. Robin
3. Reverse Flash

1314612395636.gif

Swamp Thing looks OP as fuck tho

1.Grodd
2. Robin
3. Reverse Flash

1314612395636.gif

Swamp Thing looks OP as fuck tho
Well, I wouldn't hold my breath on Reverse Flash until they actually confirm him. After all, it was just cutscene footage he was shown in, not actually in game fighting.

Back