Injury resource?

Good luck blastar, I just hope you get it figured out and that it gets better. And you can get back to doing what you want to do.

Gray cook is pretty decent actually, but parts of his FMS system have some flaws (i know of a few PTs who disagree with parts of his assumptions on it, i loosely agree). Generally he's good though.
Haven't read the book though. Haven't heard of or read the other.
Supple leopard is a decent book.

I also recommend this one. Which i need to get myself.

9781451104318.jpg

Yeah I heard good things about both I posted, heard that subtle like a leopard was kinda meh though.

BTW, Muscles; testing and function with posture and pain pretty much set the standard for PT examination. The first editions are old, but even now it's part of our curriculum and I've been told that with the fifth edition it has had an overhaul and is up to date. Funny thing, I just recieved it myself about a week ago! I haven't read THAT much yet, but it seems like an excellent book no doubt. A must I'd say.

I appreciate the advice you are all giving me and I'm sure you all now what you are talking about, but this is EXACTLY what I mean. I have no insight in it. One guy says this the other one says that. I could be doing something suggested here and it may or may not help and I won't know why/how anything.

Correction- Ripskater absolutely does not know what he is talking about. Not interested in learning, not sufficiently intelligent to understand evidence or engage in argument.

Anyway, much as it would be useful to be able to distinguish people with education and professional training like Badger from functional morons like Ripskater, it isn't necessary. Just go to a sports doc. Or start training as a PT.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back