Injury Blues

HangNail

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Come one, come all and complain about what is ailing you. I'm 4 months out of surgery to repair my torn labrum. I did it wrestling, as all great injuries must come from a great sport! How is your recovery going? How have you managed to stay active and stave off insanity in your downtime off of the mats?

I've been able to practice some shadow boxing and kicking combinations for Muay Thai on bags/pads but grappling is a no-no for a little while longer. Lifting is coming back to me slowly but I struggle to even put a bar on my back for squats. Share your pain!

Ive been out for a month due to a hyper extended arm - pulled triceps and some tendon / nerve damage.... just starting to slowly get back on the mats.... I am very fortunate that I did not rip or tear anything... This was from Jiu-JItsu..... Feel better soon!

Ive been out for a month due to a hyper extended arm - pulled triceps and some tendon / nerve damage.... just starting to slowly get back on the mats.... I am very fortunate that I did not rip or tear anything... This was from Jiu-JItsu..... Feel better soon!

Thanks, same to you! How did the hyper extension happen in BJJ?

Back