Infowars And Alex Jones Banned On Multiple Online Platforms

Wow great hardball interview with Alex. There is no editing and the host grilled him. It's long form, and like most political events, it is complex and goes over a lot. Definitely worth a watch if you are interested in this subject or interested in seeing Alex have a candid and hard interview.

Wow great hardball interview with Alex. There is no editing and the host grilled him. It's long form, and like most political events, it is complex and goes over a lot. Definitely worth a watch if you are interested in this subject or interested in seeing Alex have a candid and hard interview.

I'll watch later. This dude does great interviews.

Jones was recently kicked off of PayPal too. Havent seen that posted anywhere.

Jones was recently kicked off of PayPal too. Havent seen that posted anywhere.
Don't worry, bruv, nothing to see there. He questioned the government that hoaxed events to lead to wars that killed millions, but nothing to see there.

when some lib says "its just a private company " argument .

Sherdog is censoring me too. I got dubs because I "violated the rules". Sheepdog shouldn't be allowed to censor people just because they own the platform

Free jones!!!! Down with the tyranny!!!!!!

Sherdog is censoring me too. I got dubs because I "violated the rules". Sheepdog shouldn't be allowed to censor people just because they own the platform

RIP. May you not become a gay frog.

I would support you if you weren't making a mockery of censorship. But you've earned it now punk.

I would support you if you weren't making a mockery of censorship. But you've earned it now punk.

With what I said before, I disagree. Dubs are a fine response to what I posted. I was fully aware that I would be dubbed for that. Jones deserved the ban, I'm sure he knew he was breaking the rules.

With what I said before, I disagree. Dubs are a fine response to what I posted. I was fully aware that I would be dubbed for that. Jones deserved the ban, I'm sure he knew he was breaking the rules.
I've just emailed crave about the threats of violence you've made against my family. Nice knowing you, 747.

The Pepe the Frog creator now has his day in court with Infowars over the use of Pepe on a poster.
The trial date is set for July 16, 2019 in Los Angeles.
https://blogs.findlaw.com/celebrity...ng-to-trial-against-alex-joness-infowars.html

magaposter2.jpg

Yet no one bats an eye when Trump supporters are harrased on their own time often at restaurants with their families
How do you know if someone is a Trump supporter in a restaurant?

Good. I hate it when people say things I disagree with.

Back