Inertia's Training Log

Looks like a lot of my posts disappeared? I haven't been on here much since the update, I'll assume this happened to a lot of people...

Been too lazy to log recently so I'll just write about recent relevant improvements.

Current PBs:
Squat - 135x4
Pause squat - 120x4
Front squat - still 115x3 (I hate fronts)
Paused front - 100x6 (Though I prefer doing them paused)

Powerclean - 110
Paused bench - 75x5
Deadlift - 180 (Random test, I don't think my technique is ideal)
SLDL - 140x9

All at about 74kg.

Sprinting improvements stalled, which based on my numbers really shouldn't have happened. I think it has a lot to do with full time work and diet being up and down. So I've been messing around with some martial arts stuff recently, and I've realised I do sort of miss striking, so I'm going to give Muay Thai another try in January. Some skill work might be less frustrating and more enjoyable than pure performance stuff.

I should start logging again, but first let me get my excuses out of the way:
Moved into my flat recently and funds have been a little tight, I was still training wh I could but calorie intake was way down so I have regressed slightly. Now that I've got the bitching out of the way...

Monday -
Deadlift 155x6 (PB), back up from the previous week when 150x6 was all I could muster.
Front squat paused 100x5
Press 50x8
Weighted chins, 10kg, 6-5-4
Hanging leg raises 3x10

Wednesday -
Power cleans 90x1, 95x1, not my fastest but 100 is still there from the looks of it.
Sprints, 4x20m, all felt OK but times were crap. Best was 3.3...so definitely down.
Bench press paused 77.5x3, should definitely have been 4 or even 5 but I had to re adjust positioning after my first rep and it messed me up. Then 75 for 6 then 5.
Weighed chins, 10kg, 6-5-5
Hamstring curls 3x5 single leg
Hanging ledge raises 2x10

Today
Back squat paused 110x5, at least it's better than the awful 100x5 from a couple of weeks back.
Press 55x5, except not, because I cheated and added a tiny bit of leg drive to the last reps, I suck.
Sldl 135x8, underestimated myself here.
Barbell holds 15 secs each, 40kg, 50, 50

Back