Indisputable evidence that it was a low blow

nah... just my wife. So that places you in the "Italian woman" category...hmm, this doesn't bode well for you. Better work on those TRT prescriptions.
What a comeback, Corky. Did you come up with that all on your own?

Conor's fanbase is by far the worst in the history of MMA and Boxing. Never seen anything like it. It's like a gang of demented old circus monkeys.

Conor's fanbase is by far the worst in the history of MMA and Boxing. Never seen anything like it. It's like a gang of demented old circus monkeys.

I've heard Conor say the referee stopped the fight to early but how much of a fuss has Conor disputed this low blow? I haven't really looked.

I've heard Conor say the referee stopped the fight to early but how much of a fuss has Conor disputed this low blow? I haven't really looked.

He hasn't said anything. But if someone asks him i'm sure he will try to take advantage of it and say it was legal

You guys should read a book called "Moving on" by Anna Jacobs. I highly recommend it.

You are in denial. The All Access clearly shows the impact below the belt from a great angle. If you still can't see it, i'm a fraid you might have some sort of serious mental disorder.

Shinobi. Watch "News Footage PROVES THAT Floyd Mayweather GAVE UP The Early Rounds Vs McGregor" on YouTube if you haven't already. It shows the low blow from different angles while in video. You hear Conor claiming "belt" but the ref said "low blow". You get to hear a lot of corner talk. Mayweather corner even said "box him, don't finish him yet." When Mayweather pushed Conor AFTER one of the rounds, I did not know that Mayweather asked Conor "When you gonna show some power?" At one time someone in Conor's corner was asked "Do you think he has had enough" and Conor's corner said "He's good." Conor's mom was saying "Dig deep" and his girlfriend was covering her face. I thought it was an interesting video.

You guys should read a book called "Moving on" by Anna Jacobs. I highly recommend it.

I sometimes enjoy watching a person try to make up excuses on something so obvious. If you read and recommend the book "Moving on"..why haven't you moved on my friend?

Back