Indisputable evidence that it was a low blow

No. It didn't matter what Conor did because the ref was there to save Mayweda when he got hurt

The ref got in once Conor went behind Floyd. The only person that was saved that night was Conor. Falling into the ropes, stumbling backwards and stumbling over his own feet lol. Conor said he was in phenomenal shape.....OK lol.

Do I believe my own eyes, the commentators (seasoned boxing analysts) or a fucking moron like you? Tough decision...

vJuM3jMl.jpg

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/low-blow-put-to-rest.3613441/

You pathetic little failure of a man.

You are a moron... that pic is not from impact... it is either right before or right after but the arc of the shot in the video, even the video you referenced puts the punch right on the belt. Maybe an inch above and maybe an inch below but as long as it is on the belt it is a legal shot. Look up your boxing rules and quit making stupid excuses for "why Mayweather won." As stupid as that sounds, that's what you fucking morons keep trying to do.

You are a moron... that pic is not from impact... it is either right before or right after but the arc of the shot in the video, even the video you referenced puts the punch right on the belt. Maybe an inch above and maybe an inch below but as long as it is on the belt it is a legal shot. Look up your boxing rules and quit making stupid excuses for "why Mayweather won." As stupid as that sounds, that's what you fucking morons keep trying to do.

<45><45><45>

The shot still hits the belt line. Legal blow.

You know nothing about boxing, he lower belt line is low. If you want to try it for yourself, go to a boxing gym and put on a boxing cup and have one of their biggest punchers hit you in that spot--it will rattle your balls trust me.

Mayweda's dick is on his belt line? He should get that checked out...

No his cup is though. Also "below the belt" is a figure of speech, not a rule.

All boxers where their belts at different heights, in this case Floyd didn't have his pulled up more than usual. The ref tells the fighters at the beginning of the fight what is low (can't see in this case because it was cropped by the camera, but I guarantee you his level was not at the bottom of floyds belt) conor hit him below that spot. Low blow.

I don't blame conor though, he forgot his balls on fight night so he had to do something to try to take Floyd's away.

Last edited:
He has started started calling me gay lol. Every time another troll goes into a thread, shinobi gets a bit daring thinking somehow these idiots will help him out lol

You are in denial. The All Access clearly shows the impact below the belt from a great angle. If you still can't see it, i'm a fraid you might have some sort of serious mental disorder.

You are in denial. The All Access clearly shows the impact below the belt from a great angle. If you still can't see it, i'm a fraid you might have some sort of serious mental disorder.
It showed it hit the belt line clear as day.

Are you fuucking with me, kid? That is not a picture of the "impact" of the shot. The video CLEARLY SHOWS THE GLOVE COVERING THE BELT. Again, it may have been the lower part of the belt but it is still on the belt and the ref didn't warn McGregor until after Floyd fell back and did the chicken dance in the corner. You hate McGregor, that is obvious, but don't flat out lie to try and save face for a guy WHO WON THE FUCKING FIGHT.

No his cup is though. Also "below the belt" is a figure of speech, not a rule.

All boxers where their belts at different heights, in this case Floyd didn't have his pulled up more than usual. The ref tells the fighters at the beginning of the fight what is low (can't see in this case because it was cropped by the camera, but I guarantee you his level was not at the bottom of floyds belt) conor hit him below that spot. Low blow.

I don't blame conor though, he forgot his balls on fight night so he had to do something to try to take Floyd's away.
How the hell can you "guarantee" anything when you didn't see it, you moron??? The only thing you can guarantee in all of this is that you ARE A MORON.

Are you fuucking with me, kid? That is not a picture of the "impact" of the shot. The video CLEARLY SHOWS THE GLOVE COVERING THE BELT. Again, it may have been the lower part of the belt but it is still on the belt and the ref didn't warn McGregor until after Floyd fell back and did the chicken dance in the corner. You hate McGregor, that is obvious, but don't flat out lie to try and save face for a guy WHO WON THE FUCKING FIGHT.

So, everyone else is blind and only you and a few others can see the truth?

Well, i see the glove clearly touching his shorts, and i even posted a pic of his shorts being lifted from the impact, which is pretty much indisputable evidence that there was an impact against the shorts.

lowblow2.jpg

As you can see, his shorts get lifted way up his leg from the upwards impact.

Now, if you wanna give continuation to your delusion, go ahead. I have nothing else to tell you. I know people who look at oranges and debate they're actually lemons. You're one of those people, so don't bother replying to me anymore because i'm done with your retarded ass.

I suggest everyone else to do the same with you and ignore you. You're on a very special level of delusion and nothing can bring you back to reality.

Good bye.

Well, i see the glove clearly touching his shorts, and i even posted a pic of his shorts being lifted from the impact, which is pretty much indisputable evidence that there was an impact against the shorts.

View attachment 271461

Now, if you wanna give continuation to your delusion, go ahead. I have nothing else to tell you. I know people who look at oranges and debate they're actually lemons. You're one of those people, so don't bother replying to me anymore because i'm done with your retarded ass.

I suggest everyone else to do the same with you and ignore you. You're on a very special level of delusion and nothing can bring you back to reality.

Good bye.
I consider myself a True Fight Fan and a purveyor of justice... so I just can't let a creepy little kid like you soil yourself in front of everyone and say it's lemonade. Belt is legal, low belt, high belt... all legal. Your "shorts thing" goes like this... I could punch you in the chin with an uppercut and later watch a video made by some moronic Shertard showing that your shirt moved up in a way that you could argue that I punched you in the chest. Is it possible my fist grazed your shirt on the way up before making impact? Of course, but you would find that little moron that made that video, show him your fat lip and cut chin and stomp the shit out of his little faagot asss for making that stupid video that embarrasses you because he keeps showing everyone how you fell into the corner and begged for ref assistance OVER AND OVER. Sweet baby, Chuy! (a shout out to my spanish speaking friends on that one)

View attachment 271461

Good bye.
@Shinobi taps out again

I consider myself a True Fight Fan and a purveyor of justice... so I just can't let a creepy little kid like you soil yourself in front of everyone and say it's lemonade. Belt is legal, low belt, high belt... all legal. Your "shorts thing" goes like this... I could punch you in the chin with an uppercut and later watch a video made by some moronic Shertard showing that your shirt moved up in a way that you could argue that I punched you in the chest. Is it possible my fist grazed your shirt on the way up before making impact? Of course, but you would find that little moron that made that video, show him your fat lip and cut chin and stomp the shit out of his little faagot asss for making that stupid video that embarrasses you because he keeps showing everyone how you fell into the corner and begged for ref assistance OVER AND OVER. Sweet baby, Chuy! (a shout out to my spanish speaking friends on that one)

His shorts get lifted way up from the impact and we have pictures that show the glove connecting the shorts. You're in my ignore list now.

His shorts get lifted way up from the impact and we have pictures that show the glove connecting the shorts. You're in my ignore list now.
Hitting the belt line can lift the shorts. Legal blow.

Back