Indian women's saris - very sexy !

Defanged

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
2de85c6a254ce873eebc1ffc6c85c545.jpg

sexy_saree-1.jpg

Even if it's not exposing the naval, it looks good. I've only had a couple of my girlfriends try on a Sari and they looked good. Didn't keep the look, though.
blue-traditional-south-indian-pattu-sari-with-blouse-j16225-147.jpg

This used to be a common look for young ladies in India for centuries - very feminine and sexy. I'm not sure why it never caught on here in the West. It's a simple long cloth that drapes around and hugs their curves. Plus, the mid riff is exposed - looks yummy.
main-qimg-8f11344547c8930a9d291003362499aa

tamanna-hot-saree-photo.jpg

Can't even handle when those disgusting elbows are showing. The fuckin points on them. Gross.

Yes with about a billion people some are definitely beautiful and sexy.

Hot Indian women FTW.

Yes with about a billion people some are definitely beautiful and sexy.

granted the chicks in the pic are beautiful, i was referring more to the way it shows off the female form.

I was on a plane with 99% Indians. I feel bad for people who have to deal with them daily. They have no concept of a line. It's so weird to see people acting like animals.

I never really thought about how comical it is in 3rd world airports. But it can be funny. Seeing Muslims freak out at Indians made my night. "SIT DOWN. SIT DOWN. WE AREN'T EVEN BOARDING FOR ANOTHER HOUR. SIT DOWN." Nice seeing non pc bitches. Never would happen in the U.S.

Anyway, all I saw was old fat women wearing those unfortunately.

Last edited:
Only if they have good bodies. More often than not, I've seen gunts hanging over and personal hygiene was lacking.

Fuck an a, if she comes trick or treating to my house this halloween I am going cover my penis in Nutella and spread it all over that whole wheat muffin.

Not my cup of tea.

i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick.

None of that matters if they smell like wet burrito.

i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick.
Which customer service do you work for? Dell? AT&T? Comcast?

I think OP is the only poster here implying that Indian girls are hot & then you mouth off at him? There was another Indian poster here who harps on the positive side of India. But telling us your a "great person"...Not surprised though. Indians are notorious for their fake degrees & qualifications.

Looks may win, but they're hygiene is somethingsomething to be desired.

Just like the Arab, European and American hygiene that stinks to good hygiene people like me.

I think OP is the only poster here implying that Indian girls are hot & then you mouth off at him? There was another Indian poster here who harps on the positive side of India. But telling us your a "great person"...Not surprised though. Indians are notorious for their fake degrees & qualifications.
<36>

Back