India will dominate MMA once it becomes big in their country

We've seen K-1 level striking, but wait until we see Punjab level striking. Y'all ain't ready.

Winner gets the bobs and vagene

i imagine surely someone that lost must have yelled out. HOW CAN HE SLAP!! HOW CAN HE SLAP!!

this thread delivers, i knew it was going to be something special

{<jordan}

btw, this guy is probably the worst fighter in UFC and he is from India

937df26131f255a38160071edcb8bf25.png

<PlusJuan>

Its a u.s org that mainly recruits u.s fighters thatl never change..so it doesnt matter! Indians can embrace mma all they want in between rapings and shitting on the street ! :)

We've seen K-1 level striking, but wait until we see Punjab level striking. Y'all ain't ready.

Winner gets the bobs and vagene

Pretty obvious, and shameful, why these guys were blackballed by Pancrase.

The only thing India should be fighting is their open defecation problem.

Indian culture doesn’t raise you to be athletic, they raise you to be smart. Notice none of the SFL guys got picked up by any other organization

I just don’t see it happening

I think sikhs would make good fighters as they are generally bigger and descend from the traditional warrior cast.
Will Reebok make Sikh turban for in the cage then?

Indian culture doesn’t raise you to be athletic, they raise you to be smart. Notice none of the SFL guys got picked up by any other organization

I just don’t see it happening
The Indians being smart thing is such an overrated meme. There are a billion plus Indians in the world, the ones who come to the West are the best that their country has to offer in terms of intelligence so of course they're going to be smart.

If Indians we're really that smart, India wouldn't be a dump right now. Let's be real.

this thread delivers, i knew it was going to be something special

{<jordan}

btw, this guy is probably the worst fighter in UFC and he is from India

937df26131f255a38160071edcb8bf25.png

<PlusJuan>
<{Heymansnicker}>

Damn, UFC feeding them cans to a guy named YA DONG.

Can't blame UFC for wanting that China money tho.

The Indians being smart thing is such an overrated meme. There are a billion plus Indians in the world, the ones who come to the West are the best that their country has to offer in terms of intelligence so of course they're going to be smart.

If Indians we're really that smart, India wouldn't be a dump right now. Let's be real.

Bobs_9890cd_6364447.jpg

Arjan Bhullar is the next HW champ.

Brown Fedor unleashed.

Poverty don't create good fighters.
We can see the diference between brazilian fighter who came from poverty, and are dedicated but have very low fighting IQ
And we compare with most americans that came from poverty and had good camps and good fighting IQ or even other nacionalitty and camps like McGregor.

Brazilian camps did not evolute with the game, that is the major thing why brazilian lost the most of their belts.
I can imagine Indians, if rise, will be the same ti=hing as Brazil is now. No good camps, no fighting IQ, just tough people.

Ps: I'm brazilian.
Self hating.

It’s funny how different the UFC will look 10 years down the track when MMA becomes more of a global sport. We will start to see fighters from other nations rise to the top of the sport. We are already seeing it now with the Russians and Conor Mcgregor who is Irish.

Imagine how many good Indian fighters will come about when it becomes a popular sport in countries like India and Pakistan etc. They are known for being tough people who have come from nothing and have real immigrant mentalities as Joey Diaz would say lol. Fighters who come from poverty always make the best fighters. Indians are also naturally tough and athletic people.

Look at Amir Khan the boxer. There are plenty of Indians/ Pakistanis who have his kind of athletic ability. I know many Indians who fighting comes to naturally.
The fuck? The whole middle asia has the least athletic humans.

Arjan Bhullar is the next HW champ.

Brown Fedor unleashed.
Arjan is a Sikh. These guys are like the alpha males of the Indian race who came from a line of warriors, that's not who people are thinking of when reading the thread title they're thinking of the typical 'open Bob and vegene' Indian that is the average Indian male.

lol no
I am indian, love my people but we are not encouraged towards sports
we are raised to pursue academics and that too needs you to be affluent
We would produce many more scientists and economists if we had a better education system but even if we have a much better sports governance we will not gravitate towards mma

Back