Incredulous Cormier 3-Year Anniversary Shoop Contest - Sign up here!

kens-shoe_zpszpyzde4l.gif

hey @Empty Emp, will it just be one vote allowed on this one or are you going to have more?

I'm pretty sure this contest is going to bomb. I only have 3 entries with 12 hours to the deadline. I haven't even started mine and won't have time to do any of the more elaborate ideas I had planned. I feel like I've disgraced the Incredulous Cormier name.

<DCrying>

The entries I've received are good though.
<36>

I haven't even started mine and won't have time to do any of the more elaborate ideas I had planned. I feel like I've disgraced the Incredulous Cormier name.

<DCrying>

<36>
I had a pretty elaborate gif idea as well, but I've just been too buzy to do it. Oh well... I did get a submission in though.

I'm pretty sure this contest is going to bomb. I only have 3 entries with 12 hours to the deadline. I haven't even started mine and won't have time to do any of the more elaborate ideas I had planned. I feel like I've disgraced the Incredulous Cormier name.

<DCrying>

<36>
This improves my chances of winning so thats okay.

<DCrying>

<36>

Hopefully some more entries will come in....even if they just post something from the new Cormier shoop thread

Back