Incredibly stupid, but entertaining movies

Macgruber was funny as fuck. I've never seen his character on (SNL I think) but I somehow stumbled on to this movie that looks fucking stupid and just fell in love with it. I rewatched it 2 months ago I was fucking dying with laughter.

It's underratedly hilarious. I love the WWE cameos- his exchange with Chris Jericho is great.

But to me the ultimate of laughing to the point where I was almost in pain were the two scenes that used Mr. Mister's Broken Wings- particularly the second one.

It's underratedly hilarious. I love the WWE cameos- his exchange with Chris Jericho is great.

But to me the ultimate of laughing to the point where I was almost in pain were the two scenes that used Mr. Mister's Broken Wings- particularly the second one.

Something about him pulling that radio out of his car always killed me.

Also the way he treated that army guy who wanted to join before his team died.

MV5BOWE2YWMwMDktMjgyZC00OTEyLTkzMGYtNWQ3NTZiNGZmZmQwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjE5MjUyOTM@._V1_.jpg

I saw this only a little while ago. Boy oh boy does american colleges look fun before what they become in recent years.

Love how perving in women's changing rooms and stealing underwear is just seen as pranks in them days lol!

Road Trip.

It was stupid but fuckin' hilarious.

Incredibly stupid is an extreme description. Men at Work was a bit stupid but funny.

killerklowns03.jpg

killerklownsfromouterspaceconcert.jpg

[YT]

Killer Klowns from Outer Space

The title itself tells you how fucking stupid this movie is for ya. Holy shit is it entertaining.

This shitfest came out in 1988 and i cant think of ANY dumb movie that is equally entertaining that is charming enough for a chance.

Know of any others that at least MEET this movie's sparkle??

Thats pretty weird, this is the movie I came to post.

There's a bunch of films listed that I love but don't fit the incredibly stupid aspect of the thread.

I just find the original a cynical enterprise. Just imagine someone going to the studio with a pitch meeting “okay, we’ve got it- Ninja Turtles is really popular, Home Alone is really popular- it writes itself...”

Three Ninjas was basically a ripoff of this movie (trailer skips a few times, probably due to the vhs source), which perfectly embodies this thread.

Back