incredible victory post by the GOP in North Carolina

IGIT

Silver Belt
Reaction score
hi all,

this is from the North Carolina GOP, as the early returns came in for the election - a message aimed at their electorate.

a kind of victory dance.

RALEIGH, NC —
NCGOP leaders will discuss final Get Out The Vote efforts and encouraging Republican gains in final Early Voting numbers when compared to 2012. Republicans historically vote in far greater numbers on Election Day itself, these great strides in Early Voting when compared to 2012 show evidence of underestimated statewide ground game and deep volunteer base.

North Carolina Obama Coalition Crumbling

African American Early Voting is down 8.5% from this time in 2012.

Caucasian voters early voting is up 22.5% from this time in 2012.

As a share of Early Voters, African Americans are down 6.0%, (2012: 28.9%, 2016: 22.9%) and Caucasians are up 4.2%, (2012: 65.8%, 2016: 70.0%)
http://us2.campaign-archive1.com/?u=f3100bc5464cbba2f472ddf2c&id=e4b9a8fb19

Clinton lost, and i am over it...but this kind celebratory missive is rather gauche, no?

an open celebration that the white vote is up and the black vote is down.

mission accomplished.

- IGIT

Last edited:
an open celebration that the white vote is up and the black vote is down.

Tyron_Woodley.jpg

I think your post is a bit misleading, those are just some of the stats listed in the article and the reality is race is a huge factor in elections. Turnout by certain groups decides elections and it's always openly talked about. I remember a Latina woman on one of the main news stations leading up to election bragging about the increased Latino vote in Florida and how Latinos were going to bring down Trump. Welcome to politics in America. It's fucking ugly and divisive.

It also talked about the difference in voter breakdown by age, party, and county.

they sound pretty stupid for saying that publically

After having no backlash from the racial discrimination court case they lost earlier this year, I doubt they think this will matter. I would think that it wont matter at all.

Hi IGBT

Oh the horror, they kept data!!!

Also, who gives a shit?

-Blackened

After having no backlash from the racial discrimination court case they lost earlier this year, I doubt they think this will matter. I would think that it wont matter at all.

If getting called out by the courts for racial gerrymandering doesnt do the trick, i'm not sure what will tbh

If getting called out by the courts for racial gerrymandering doesnt do the trick, i'm not sure what will tbh
Still doesn't make sense to me that voter ID is racist. Do black people not carry ID?

All they asked me for was my address (and didn't even bother to confirm).

Still doesn't make sense to me that voter ID is racist. Do black people not carry ID?

Not voter ID. Gerrymandering based on where black people live.

Would you call it racist to have a study conducted to see which IDs are used by black people more than white people, and then banning those?

How about if that study showed a large number of black people voting on sundays, so you cut way back on sunday voting? Would that be racist?

Would you call it racist to have a study conducted to see which IDs are used by black people more than white people, and then banning those?

How about if that study showed a large number of black people voting on sundays, so you cut way back on sunday voting? Would that be racist?
No. It's called a political strategy, similar to keeping the polls opened for an extra 2 hours or whatever. They aren't trying to oppress black people... they are just trying to win elections. Is it immoral? Maybe. I don't think it's racist though. And even if it is, its not really hard to get around it. Adapt to your environment, hit up the DMV.

I'd like to see it where only tax payers can vote. Essentially, there are people that live entirely off government assistance, who will obviously vote for more government assistance. So it kind of enslaves the working class. Is that racist? I don't think so, but slavery still exists. More white people are on welfare now apparently... I'd still like to see this policy, so I don't think it's racist.

Those who pay taxes should decide how the government spends their money, not the people that don't pay taxes. After all, it's their money the government is spending.

It's kind of like if you have 12 people in living together, and 11 people vote to make one person do the dishes every day. "Democracy is 2 wolves and a sheep voting on what to eat for dinner"-H.L. Mencken... that's my thinking anyway.

Last edited:

I wonder how many people vote that are not Americans and how many of those vote Democrat.

I wonder how many people vote that are not Americans and how many of those vote Democrat.
That's kind of my issue as well. Black people can adapt their voting strategies. There aren't really any measure to monitor noncitizens voting aside from ID.

Yeah it has always seemed classless to me to celebrate a decline in voting from any group. It's like winning only because the other team sprained their ankles, in addition to just being some weak ass civics and bad for the country.

Yeah it has always seemed classless to me to celebrate a decline in voting from any group. It's like winning only because the other team sprained their ankles, in addition to just being some weak ass civics and bad for the country.
I agree, if that's what's being done here. Though I imagine it's just monitoring voting strategies to develop methods for future elections.

If you think democrats don't do fucked up shit as well to win... well, watch the project veritas videos.

It's been said before. When whites become the largest minority instead of the majority they will openly use identity politics to scare other whites into voting for racist policies.

Hopefully the cucks that Trump just duped will finally realize that the southern strategy of making whites feel like their whiteness is their last vestige of superiority in this country while they get taken to the woodshed by their politicians is not in their best interest politically.

Back