Incredible new Khabib highlight

2 minute highlight,footage from only a few fights,movie clips,dumb voices and a super typical song,not to mention him wrestling a bear for 40 seconds.Stupid highlight.

Ferguson won't like being in there with khabib. Khabib is the boogeyman

aQAB2dU.png

Anyone remember when Sherdoggers were saying Khabib is pillow fisted and he's getting Knocked Out? HaHa

giphy.webp

3QZ4W6GJ5UI6RHAPF75PNVBCVI.jpg

I like Khabib but both of these are just high impact orchestral music to few second clips of him being dominant. I bet you could make the same clips for Artem.

Khabib is a true monster and deserves the attention he is finally getting. Ive watched him develope over the years, and he keeps improving in every fight. Dont see anyone that can come close at 155.

lol boring highlights? That shit is like a movie

To be fair I didn’t see what ts posted, cause frankly if it’s a highlight video of Khabib it’s going to be him on the floor beating the shit out of someone, which to me is fun to watch during a fight, but a bunch of clips of him beating the shit out of someone on the floor does not really get me there.

Inspiring videos/beautiful violence. Muzone has made so many fantastic videos over the years and these are no exception. You're right TS, that new one is short but very sweet. Thanks.
Great fighter, but I’m not trying to see his boring ass highlights.
Watch the video and then try and say that with a straight face.

Been a long time fan of him and it is only after this fight people have started to realize that we are witnessing greatness. There will always be doubters discrediting his wins but that point where you start to look like a moron discrediting a great fighter has been reached imo.

Inspiring videos/beautiful violence. Muzone has made so many fantastic videos over the years and these are no exception. You're right TS, that new one is short but very sweet. Thanks.

Muzone is the real deal

Back