Incredible new Khabib highlight

MMA__Analyst

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

This guy MuzoneMMA has made some of the greatest highlight videos I have ever seen in my entire life. Ive been supporting him for a while, and this new Khabib highlight video sends chills through my body.

Last edited:
Khabibi is a legend. I rewatch the way he mauled connar every few days to fill me up with the warm and fuzzies while I make my way through this wretched, cruel world..

Khabibi is a legend. I rewatch the way he mauled connar every few days to fill me up with the warm and fuzzies while I make my way through this wretched, cruel world..
Nothing better to get you through the day like watching a loudmouth eat his words.

Good thing he cuts away from Khabib's flying knees, otherwise it'd be a lowlight.

Don't ever want to hear again that GSP had better GnP than Khabib again.

lmfao they threw in a flash of The Revenant bear

KHABIB SMESH GUY HIS STYLE SMESH

Dagestan bless

Great fighter, but I’m not trying to see his boring ass highlights.

Anyone that says khabib is boring and a lay and pray fight should have to lay under him.

i remember back in the days when Sherdog hosted their own highlight videos and making highlights was a huge thing during that time.

i think a lot of those guys would've been great had the UFC hired them for marketing.

Back