Incredible Links Emerge Between Cambridge Analytica, Brexit, Trump, and Russia

Who, in you esteemed opinion, then, is “fair and balanced”?

.... and why do I even bother pretending I will get a sesible reply?
I'm not sure anyone is, but believing NPR is balanced in any way, is simply put, retarded thinking

I am aware of what he was claiming the video is doing, its in the tweet. It was rhetorical. If that video is explaining that and I'm asking what and how it happened and who he is talking about in the videos, I'm not seeing how those questions are not related to the context. Is the video not supposed to be about HOW russia manipulated the system with help from cambridge analytica and facebook to elect the candidate they wanted. If you are saying it is yet don't know who or exactly what he is talking about would you say it is a good explanation of anything?
na mate you are still talking utter pish, and it still has no relation to the topic or the video in question!

now stop quoting me

na mate you are still talking utter pish, and it still has no relation to the topic or the video in question!

now stop quoting me

Lmao.

Let me dumb it way the fuck down for you.

"Here is how Russia manipulated the system with help from cambridge analytica and facebook to elect the candidate they wanted.

See these groups

abc-123-blocks-stacks-over-white-107608.jpg

Stuff and things."

Here's you:

"A simple breakdown for those who dont get it"

Me:

Who, how and what?

You:

I don't know, it is explanation of what happened, stop derailing. Your questions asking how & who on the video of HOW Russia did something are of no relation.

Me:

<Prem973>
{<doc}
<JagsKiddingMe>

Btw I will stop quoting you now.

Shes a conspiracy nut. "Brexit and the far right". Much more than the far right made Brexit happen. It was most of the country. If Scotland wasn't so libtard it would have been a landslide against the metropolitan areas.

Russians have every right to support organizations that are in their interest. Americans fund anti pipeline organizations in Canada on behalf of American oil interests. Americans meddled in Putins last election too.

Trump was elected by the American people even with the Democrats using open immigration policy to change the voting demographic.

More smoke.

Holy shit this is stupid.

Lmao.

Let me dumb it way the fuck down for you.

"Here is how Russia manipulated the system with help from cambridge analytica and facebook to elect the candidate they wanted.

See these groups

abc-123-blocks-stacks-over-white-107608.jpg

Stuff and things."

Here's you:

"A simple breakdown for those who dont get it"

Me:

Who, how and what?

You:

I don't know, it is explanation of what happened, stop derailing. Your questions asking how & who on the video of HOW Russia did something are of no relation.

Me:

<Prem973>
{<doc}
<JagsKiddingMe>

Btw I will stop quoting you now.
you arent asking about Russia or how they done it though.... you are asking where hillary supporters fit into the video. Its fucking dumb, much like yourself. Stick to reddit ya fucking weirdo

you arent asking about Russia or how they done it though.... you are asking where hillary supporters fit into the video. Its fucking dumb, much like yourself. Stick to reddit ya fucking weirdo

I don't reddit.

Yes I did. I even stated they used targeted propaganda. I was asking that because I wanted clarification on who he was talking about the video. It can only be people that voted trump or Hillary. Hillary and them dems are the opposing candidates of the Russian spearhead were they not? So me wanting to know what group he is specifically talking about in an explaintion of how the propaganda was used is a valid question.

I don't reddit.

Yes I did. I even stated they used targeted propaganda. I was asking that because I wanted clarification on who he was talking about the video. It can only be people that voted trump or Hillary. Hillary and them dems are the opposing candidates of the Russian spearhead were they not? So me wanting to know what group he is specifically talking about in an explaintion of how the propaganda was used is a valid question.

He got you now @MayhemMonkey.

He doesn't reddit.

Checkmate.

check out @RerouteToRemain and his bullshit.... its up there with that

My bullshit you can't even read. If you read it you would have noticed I was asking for clarification. It took you 3 posts after I spelled it out for you. Then when asking for clarification you stated exactly what my point is. There is a lack of info and that group break down was absolutely pointless without clarification.

I don't reddit.

My bullshit you can't even read. If you read it you would have noticed I was asking for clarification. It took you 3 posts after I spelled it out for you. Then when asking for clarification you stated exactly what my point is. There is a lack of info and that group break down was absolutely pointless without clarification.
you still here?

You can't even refute what I'm saying. You needed to call your buddy to pat you on the back.
how can I refute points that have nothing to do with the information in this thread?

now jog on ya troll

Does she provide a source for Cambridge giving Russia the info on 84 million people. I was reading an article yesterday from CNN that said they didn't know if Russia got the data.

https://money.cnn.com/2018/07/17/technology/cambridge-analytica-data-facebook-russia/index.html
She says it about 16:00 in. Parliamentary computer forensics investigations have show that the Cambridge Analytica servers were logged into from Russian IP addresses. There is speculation about personal go betweens, including Alexander Kogan, a professor at Cambridge, advisor to Cambridge Analytica, and also Professor at University of St. Petersburg. There is also the fact that Alexander Nix, Cambridge Analytica founder, is known to have offered Analytica data to Jullian Assange— and I think we all know about Assange’s history with Putin.

they manipulated the dumbest in society with disinformation. Basically a massive coordinated propaganda campaign. Thats fucking immoral
<{danayeah}>

Last edited:
how can I refute points that have nothing to do with the information in this thread?

now jog on ya troll

Lol at calling me dense. All questions have been about a post you made. You fail to read my posts asking for clarification, have to have that spelled out for you. Then state that there is no clarification or information given in your video that supposedly breaks down how Russia manipulated the system with help from cambridge analytica and facebook to elect the candidate they wanted.

All these possible conspiracy theories are making me moist.

Back