Incredible Edible Egg Help

BigJohn1795

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
What can someone like me who hates eggs do to get them more into their diet for protein? I love French toast that's dipped in eggs but as far eating them scrambled or an omelet it's nasty to me. So what can I do to get more eggs into my diet because they're a good source of protein plus I can get them for stupid cheap because my grandfather has chickens.

Combine them with differet sauces. Salsa, for example.

Make stuff made of eggs, vegetables and meat. All combined, baked in the oven.

Pancakes with lots of eggs?

Drink pasteurized egg whites straight from the carton. I drink 32 oz a day, which is roughly 100g protein.

Eggs, some asiago cheese, some marinara ...molto bene

do you like runny egg yolks?

do you dislike boiled eggs?

If you don't like them, then do not eat them. Why would you put yourself through that? Spend the money on more meat sources or just take in another whey shake.

eggs might be the single most versatile ingredient in cooking. it would be a shape to eliminate it from a diet just because he doesnt like some of the more common preparations of it. its also cheap af and readily available.

I can eat them cooked into something like French toast, pancakes, a chicken fried steak covered in egg was but as far as eating them straight out like scrambled it's a no go.

I've been doing some research and 3 eggs, what I typically use in my French toast, is 19g of protein. That mixed with one of those core muscle drinks is like 20g so that's a great start there. I'm gonna try to do meal prepping of grilling chicken and steaks ahead of my week then reheat them. I'll figure this a way to work in eggs into my protein diet.

Drink pasteurized egg whites straight from the carton. I drink 32 oz a day, which is roughly 100g protein.
wouldn't recommend that. Egg whites contain high levels of avidin which deplete biotin. the yolk Is rich In biotin though. The egg is meant to be eaten whole.

wouldn't recommend that. Egg whites contain high levels of avidin which deplete biotin. the yolk Is rich In biotin though. The egg is meant to be eaten whole.
A biotin deficiency is a a pretty rare occurance though.

sure, but I don't see any reason to just eat egg whites. Eventually It could become an Issue over time. Why take the risk? Yolks are great for you.
It's a convenience thing. I appreciate while eggs, but drinking a carton of egg whites on my way to the office is so easy.

If you drink egg whites won't you catch salmonella? I don't want that, that's for sure. Plus to I can't even eat one cooked. How am I supposed to drink one raw???

Back