Increasingly, the Trump WH bars cameras from press briefing .

Having video = far superior record of events than just plain audio.

In certain cases, yes. Not Presidential press briefings. The bottom line here is, YOU want to judge people by their body language, more than their words, even though their words are the only things that matter.

Point: What has Stuttering Spicer provided the press with in his body language, other than material for a Saturday Night Live skit? Has video had any impact on how you would interpret his words? Would his words have been interpreted differently without video?

Last edited:
av2unne3kzihcphkcab4.jpg

Cameras are needed around this guy 24/7. How else can I see these awesome sporting pictures

nh but Trump is wearing granny panties.

In certain cases, yes. Not Presidential press briefings. The bottom line here is, YOU want to judge people by their body language, more than their words, even though their words are the only things that matter.

Point: What has Stuttering Spicer provided the press with in his body language, other than material for a Saturday Night Live skit? Has video had any impact on how you would interpret his words? Would his words have been interpreted differently without video?
Body language is a yuuge deal. I saw a video of someone asking Hillary a pointed question , one that she really did not want to answer , so instead she waffled and gave a non answer. Her waffling and obvious distate at the question would not be evident without video.

Words can only communicate soo much, which is why people often say that internet conversation has its limits.

Body language is a yuuge deal. I saw a video of someone asking Hillary a pointed question , one that she really did not want to answer , so instead she waffled and gave a non answer. Her waffling and obvious distate at the question would not be evident without video.

Words can only communicate soo much, which is why people often say that internet conversation has its limits.

What have you taken away from Sean Spicer's body language, that his words could not possibly have communicated?

Seriously. Can you point to one example where his body language overrided his words? One big moment, where, without these super important Youtube fodder press briefings, would've been taken differently without video analysis.

Is the press still there? Oh' they are? I guess they'll just have to do things the old fashioned way then, and report on the briefings. Maybe this will force them to act professional, instead of desperately trying to coax the press secretary into "gotcha" soundbites, that their networks can use to fill air time and grab ratings.
Trump admin is trolling the press.

Bring out your paper and graphite and get to sketching !
For Trumpets censorship is just "trolling", you know, just good fun, or stimulating of "professional reporting".

To those with a mind; those who can think for yourselves-- pay attention. Take a note.

For Trumpets censorship is just "trolling", you know, just good fun, or stimulating of "professional reporting".

To those with a mind; those who can think for yourselves-- pay attention. Take a note.

Hey nincompoop, look up the definition and examples of political censorship and then get back to me.

Booo hoop Sean Spicer didn't allow cameras at a news briefing boo hoo. Bring out the tape recorder, note pad and pen. Leave the grandstanding at home with your video camera.

Last edited:

LOL @ "Censorship"

We need cameras in the White House bedrooms too. Otherwise it's "censorship". In fact, we need a press mic and camera on Trump's underwear. If we don't know what he's thinking in 24/7, how do we know what he's REALLY thinking?

Have another beer @Madmick.

Yeah, well I definitely am for transparency. But I can't help but enjoy him messing with the mainstream media. They are beyond biased and have been for years.

Hey nincompoop, look up the definition and examples of political censorship and then get back to me.
LOL @ "Censorship"

We need cameras in the White House bedrooms too. Otherwise it's "censorship". In fact, we need a press mic and camera on Trump's underwear. If we don't know what he's thinking in 24/7, how do we know what he's REALLY thinking?

Have another beer @Madmick.
I told you so.

In fact, we need a press mic and camera on Trump's underwear. If we don't know what he's thinking in 24/7, how do we know what he's REALLY thinking?
Well...you said it yourself.

Back