Incident at the grocery store - hot chick involved

Sounds like you have anger issues towards women.

You might be gay.

Quite the ego there buddeh - you'd be better suited to the misc

I posted a thread last summer about being stood in the cashier line with my headphones in, when I noticed people started laughing.

Turned out some broad behind me (who worked there, was going on lunch), was stood behind me, having only one candy bar - and me with a fucking cart load of shopping - asked to go ahead of me but, with my headphones in, I basically ended up blanking the uppity biznatch (she was hot).

Well - few days ago, same grocery store - I asked this biznatch stocking shelves for a certain product.
She said they didn't have it, but she said it - really bitchy - then just turned her back to me.

I was kind of shocked she was such a cunt, so I was stood there for a sec like, "what the fuck just happened?".

Then I realized she's pure trash - and trashy girls hate guys like me.
Just conflict of interest basically.

So - it occurred to me she told me they didn't stock the product, just to be a bitch - so, I went looking for it anyways.

Where she was stood - she basically had a birds eye view of me looking for the product she just said they didn't stock.

Anyways - turns out they didn't stock it.

So, on my way, I have a quick glance at her ass, just to see if she was fully hot.
She was trash - but had a very pretty face.
I couldn't tell if her ass was good or no though, from the angle I was, and short time I had to look.

So - I'm stood in line for the cashier a few minutes later.

The biznatch chick comes marching down, and says something to the cashier who - low and be fucking hold - was the same cashier as last summer.

I have - absolutely no fucking idea what she said but, I assume it was something that would make the cashier respond badly to me.
The trashy girl had obviously got frustrated or pissed at my disregarding her bitchful, "we don't have that product", advice - in addition to then violating her by glancing at her ass.
All of which was compounded by her being trash and, like I said - trashy girls hate guys like me so, I'd imagine I was her mortal enemy or some shit by that point.

Anyways - she then marched back away down the aisles.

I see the cashier staring at me then - with almost, apprehension.

But - seems as I didn't get a good look at the trashy girls ass from earlier, I turn about and have a good long stare whilst she minces off.

Not great.
Fuck great - not even good.
The expression - "would not fucking tap that" - springs to mind.
Very pretty face - very nice hair etc - think, Sasha Fox - but the ass - bad shape.

Bare in mind, the cashier was still staring at me all this while.

As luck would have it - I see this other cashier opened up, and there's this fucking dime piece blond chick manning it, so I change lanes over to her.

I checked out my groceries without further events.

Haven't been back since.

But when I see the trashy chick upon my return, I'm toying with the idea of muttering, "skank", under my breath - some shit like that - if I pass her.

What say you?

Go back to 2nd grade and learn how to use ‘stood’ and ‘standing’ properly.

I stood in line
I was standing in line

Came for pics of hot chick:(

Op is drunk off his own post. Take a drink whenever he says "Trash" or "trashy."

Don't concern yourself with silly drama like this. You asked her a question and she answered your question, just move on with your day

what_is_amazon_prime_pantry.png

I really tried, but I fell asleep twice trying to read the op.

<Fedor23>

TS mentions that trashy girls don’t like him, but forgot to mention females in general don’t like him.

TS mentions that trashy girls don’t like him, but forgot to mention females in general don’t like him.

Give the brother a chance; sometimes happenstance just goes sideways and you make a bad impression for no real reason.

As for me,

Back