Inch By Inch, Daniel Cormier Is The GOAT Light Heavyweight Ever

LockardTheGOAT

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Steroid shit aside, Jon Jones' height and range give him a tremendous advantage over virtually every other fighter. I know there's no such thing as height and reach divisions and that people's physical attributes are what they are, but still. It's telling that the one time Jones fought someone who was so similar to him in size, he had a very, very close fight.

Cormier is the exact opposite - He's virtually always shorter than his opponents but look at how dominant he is.

So, how does that make him the GOAT?

Juicehead self-eliminating thru his continual cheating, yes, DC is the LHW goat.

You mean inch for inch? Like pound for pound? Is that a real thing?

I'm all about that cake, chicken and DC.

He loves the sport and it shows. An amazing ambassador. Family man.

How the hell can you not love DC?

images

Steroid shit aside, Jon Jones' height and range give him a tremendous advantage over virtually every other fighter. I know there's no such thing as height and reach divisions and that people's physical attributes are what they are, but still. It's telling that the one time Jones fought someone who was so similar to him in size, he had a very, very close fight.

Cormier is the exact opposite - He's virtually always shorter than his opponents but look at how dominant he is.

Correct, I've been saying this for a long time.

2 losses, both to one of the GOATS.

Always outsized, sometimes pretty drastically.

Absolutely one of the GOAT fighters.

DC was a 240lb HW who struggles to make 205. Stop with the bullshit narrative that he's a small LHW.

Ya boi lost. Twice.

"Greatest of all Time Light Heavyweight Ever"

giphy.webp

giphy.webp

Last edited:

And he spent the entire week before the fight snorting cocaine and partying. LOL

I have seen a lot of Tall vs Short fights in the UFC, where the tall guy looked like a bum.

Also, Daniel Cormier has only fought 4 LHWs. Two of them twice. That is it. So, four different fighters and you are the GOAT? LOL

DC was a 240lb HW who struggles to make 205. Stop with the bullshit narrative that he's a small LHW.

Ya boi lost. Twice.

lol Like that doesn't apply to virtually everyone he's beaten (and in the case of Jones, lost to) as well.

Also, Daniel Cormier beat Gustafson (who is a much taller fighter than DC), so that blows your argument out of the water.

Jon Jones is the best talent MMA has ever had. His record and the tape match. LOL

And he spent the entire week before the fight snorting cocaine and partying. LOL

I have seen a lot of Tall vs Short fights in the UFC, where the tall guy looked like a bum.

Also, Daniel Cormier has only fought 4 LHWs. Two of them twice. That is it. So, four different fighters and you are the GOAT? LOL

Yeah, I never said Jones was nothing but size, just that it played a very pivotal role in his dominance.

Daniel Cormier's LHW resume:
  • Patrick Cummins
  • Dan Henderson
  • Anthony Johnson
  • Alexander Gustafsson
  • Anderson Silva
  • Anthony Johnson
That's it.

In short, my response to Cormier being the LHW GOAT is:

<36>

Also, Daniel Cormier beat Gustafson (who is a much taller fighter than DC), so that blows your argument out of the water.

Jon Jones is the best talent MMA has ever had. His record and the tape match. LOL

lol No, that strengthens my argument. Cormier overcame the size difference because of how good he is and did a better job against Gus than Jones did, despite the size differential.

Why would the most talented person in the sport need to take peds in order to compete vs smaller and older opponents? :confused:

'of all time' means 'ever' BTW, but maybe go full OTT and write 'in history' also

“No. He isn’t.”
“Not THAT good?”
“Not THAT good”

Back