Inaugural Committee Paid $26 Million to Firm Founded by Melania

OCT. 17 “We're the highest taxed nation in the world.” (We're not.)OCT. 17 “Right now, we are the highest-taxed nation anywhere in the world. You can even say developed or undeveloped.” (We're not.)OCT. 17 “As far as I'm concerned, I think we're really essentially the highest. But if you'd like to add the developed nation, you can say that, too.” (Taxes in the U.S. are lower than in most developed countries.)OCT. 17 “We're the highest-taxed nation in the world. We are taxed beyond belief.” (We're not.)OCT. 17 “Well, we're the highest-taxed nation in the world.” (We're not.)OCT. 17 “I wish President Obama didn't get out the way he got out. Because that left a vacuum and ISIS was formed.” (The group’s origins date to 2004.)OCT. 18 “Democrat Congresswoman totally fabricated what I said to the wife of a soldier who died in action (and I have proof).” (The wife confirmed Representative Frederica Wilson's account.)OCT. 18 “The Coast Guard in Texas saved 16,000 lives.” (The real number was smaller.)OCT. 18 “Nobody has ever heard of a five hitting land.” (Category 5 storms have hit land before.)OCT. 24 “Under our plan, more than 30 million Americans who own small businesses will get a 40 per cent cut to their top marginal tax rate.” (The real number is estimated to be less than 1 million.)OCT. 25 “We have trade deficits with almost everybody.” (We have trade surpluses with more than 100 countries.)OCT. 27 “Wacky & totally unhinged Tom Steyer, who has been fighting me and my Make America Great Again agenda from beginning, never wins elections!” (Steyer has financially supported many winning candidates.)NOV. 1 “Again, we're the highest-taxed nation, just about, in the world.” (We're not.)NOV. 7 “When you look at the city with the strongest gun laws in our nation, it's Chicago.” (Several other cities, including New York and Los Angeles, have stronger gun laws.)NOV. 11 “I'd rather have him – you know, work with him on the Ukraine than standing and arguing about whether or not – because that whole thing was set up by the Democrats.”
JULY 17 “We’ve signed more bills — and I’m talking about through the legislature — than any president, ever.” (Clinton, Carter, Truman, and F.D.R. had signed more at the same point.)JULY 19 “Um, the Russian investigation — it’s not an investigation, it’s not on me — you know, they’re looking at a lot of things.” (It is.)JULY 19 “I heard that Harry Truman was first, and then we beat him. These are approved by Congress. These are not just executive orders.” (Presidents Clinton, Carter, Truman, and F.D.R. each had signed more legislation than Trump at the same point in their terms.)JULY 19 “But the F.B.I. person really reports directly to the president of the United States, which is interesting.” (He reports directly to the attorney general.)JULY 19 “She did the uranium deal, which is a horrible thing, while she was secretary of state, and got a lot of money.” (There's no evidence Hillary Clinton was actively involved or benefited from the deal.)

You've got him on his hair. It's such a good look
h0DE8811F

It came under scrutiny by watchdog groups, and its chairman, Tom Barrack Jr., a personal friend of Donald Trump’s, had vowed the committee would be tight with its budget and give all remaining funds to charity, according to the Times.
OMG a Kenyan has infiltrated Trump's team!

Back