In your opinion, how can the UFC become huge again?

Less events. Hype the fuck out of them. Better fights.

Less WMMA.

I don't debate with known shills frankie

lol

Known shill that constantly calls DW a dick & posted the thread with the actual report that UFC underpays with the 13% (2015) figure & consistently post the under-whelming PPV numbers!

It is not a debate, UFC did better in 2016 than 2006

Its obvious facts are not your friend ;)

Last edited:
Wwe entrances

Better commentators

More active fighters like Cerrone and Magny

Rid of wmma except title fights. Let them contend in invicta

Rid of flyweight and combine with bantamweight

Better matchmaking

Wwe entrances

Better commentators

More active fighters like Cerrone and Magny

Rid of wmma except title fights. Let them contend in invicta

Rid of flyweight and combine with bantamweight

Better matchmaking

In order
Disagree (but many others like it) but you could be right
Agree
Agree
WMMA makes money & gets press so disagree
Agree
Shelby doesn't seem as good (so far)

Not sure what you mean by "become huge again". UFC 193: 1.1m buys, UFC 194: 1.2m buys, UFC 196: 1.3m buys, UFC 200: 1m buys, UFC 202: 1.6m buys, UFC 205: 1.3m buys, UFC 207: 1.1m buys. That's 7 events in under 2 years that got over 1 million ppv buys, when has the UFC done any better than that?

Not sure what you mean by "become huge again". UFC 193: 1.1m buys, UFC 194: 1.2m buys, UFC 196: 1.3m buys, UFC 200: 1m buys, UFC 202: 1.6m buys, UFC 205: 1.3m buys, UFC 207: 1.1m buys. That's 7 events in under 2 years that got over 1 million ppv buys, when has the UFC done any better than that?

Shhhhhhhhhhhh with facts!
@Agent Mulder's Hair thinks 2006 did better ....... ;)

Cut Dana's salary, pay the fighters A LOT more so they won't have to beg old retired boxers to fight them, no more interim bs titles, quit playing all of us with that phony ass ranking system

I said 2006 WAS better. And it was. There is no debate.

Actually you did not say that
But in the context of this thread about UFC being "huge again" you mentioned the ten year period & there is no way/shape/form, UFC was doing better in 2006.
If you liked it better, that is different & I agree (it seemed more fun & it was newer to me)

Total ppv buys for the UFC in 2006: 5.2m, total ppv buys for the UFC in 2016: 8.6m

WAS THE FUCKING LANDSCAPE OF MMA IN 2006 BETTER THAN IT IS NOW?! YEEEEESSSSSSS

Go ahead and say it's better today. Say it. I dare u to say that shit with a straight face.

Fucking dumbfuck shills on this site. Obvious motherfuckers.

WAS THE FUCKING LANDSCAPE OF MMA IN 2006 BETTER THAN IT IS NOW?! YEEEEESSSSSSS

Go ahead and say it's better today. Say it. I dare u to say that shit with a straight face.

Fucking dumbfuck shills on this site. Obvious motherfuckers.

You are having a meltdown

The thread is about UFC being HUGE again
People are factually pointing out it is bigger than it was ten years ago ... you were the one to bring up the decade comparison.

Again ... if you enjoyed UFC better then ... that is very different & I agree, but don't act like a baby because you are not articulating yourself well.

Your comprehension is lacking obviously, but work on the articulation & CHILL :)

Back