In your opinion, how can the UFC become huge again?

1. Agree on Reebok. This is the big one for me. Seems like the UFC opened a door for Bellator to be able to compete with the awful reebok deal. It's easily the UFC's biggest misstep in the past decade.

2. Getting rid of women's feateherweight and a moratorium on new divisions.

3. Recruiting in wrestling and other sports to rejuvenate the LHW and HW divisions.
Would also help if the referees would stop giving in to crowd boo's and standing up fighters on the ground that are working for positions. Seems like the fight goes to the ground 30 seconds later they get stood up regardless of action. Its MMA not K1

Well their business is up. I don't think UFC is hurting in any way. But I think they're guilty of "short term booking" or phyrric victories. They need to go back to the model they committed to before Ronda and Conor. Build the UFC up like a sports organization akin to NBA, NFL, etc. This Bob Arum/Don King bullshit is going to turn out just like it did for boxing. Huge pop of interest as a result of short term booking that kills interest in the sport.

1-Get rid of WMMA, FLW and USADA

2-let the stars crush cans on free cards twice a week so casuals can get familiar with them. For example in PRIDE top guys fought other top guys ~2-3x a year but got to beat up pro wrestlers in between serious fights

So many people hating on Dana as if he didn't outperform every other promoter of any other MMA org

Dudes job is a carnival barker, not an accountant

Even if you don't like him, how can you deny that he's the best at his job

bringing back the olds tapout shorts ...
every fighter with its own customized shorts..

1) stick to rankings. #5 fights #4. #1 fights champ. If champ refuses, stalls, or doesn't fight within X months you strip him.

2) pay fighters more. More motivated fighters = better fights and more frequent fights.

3) find way to minimize injuries and weight cut issues. It's happening WAY too often now. Still butt hurt over losing Khabib and Ferguson.

4) stop shoving WMMA up our asses. Every other sport has separate shows for women. Have a women's UFC If you want. Call if WUFC for all I care. WME might like that too since they seem to think quantity over quality.

5) if it ain't broke DON'T FIX IT. I.e firing Goldie, Joe Silva, entire international office etc.

Basically, just make fighters happy, stop watering down product and appealing to casuals with show fights and respect legitimacy of the sport by following ranks etc

Steroids are only solution,and sign a few super heroes,batman,superman,flash, hulk,for start...

Stop letting go of guys who can actually fill cards like rory and larkin. Stop letting people like sergio pettis, brandon moreno and artem headlining cards. It makes the org look bad.

Actually being able to get there top fighters to fight more than once a year would be great to.

Lol so ur saying ufc of 10 years ago was just the same as it is today?

Lol u can't be saying that. Not with a straight face anyway.

Alright it was more popular before but really was it ever huge? Like no one outside of us combat sports fans gave a shit. And no one really does but this (off topic) may/mac fight is gonna bring the biggest attention to the UFC than it's ever had before.

first it must become true.

then it can become huge.

if it can be true, then it can be huge.

Have a card where every champ has to fight the rightful contender
HW - Brown Power vs Stipe American
LHW - Cocaine vs Lame old dad
MW - Bisping vs Jesus
WW - Tyrone racist vs old man bjj
LW - Conor vs Tiramisu / El Ugly
FW - Bless you vs edgar
BW - necktat-brokeback vs dillywilly
SW- MM vs PPV ratings

Last but not the least, don't let their champions dictate who they want to fight.

Money fights sucks so much it is killing the sport.

Back